Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food Combos: Proper nutrition and diet (In search of the Perfect Poop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa...I haven't left a floater for years, maybe. But all those other signs are about right. I should get my colon checked out then. Also, I tend to go at night.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
      Interesting way to start a lecture. From a guy, no less, who was proud of the fact that he did all of his rectal exams without wearing any sort of rubber gloves. He made it clear that the rubber diminished the sensation in his fingertips, so, he never used the latex gloves that the rest of us wished we could crawl into, when put into similar situations.
      Maybe he learned to indulge his passion in his early childhood……
      Attached Files
      Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

I read that there is a reflex that normally gets triggered when you fill up your stomach. THe reflex is an urge to defecate about 20 mins. or so after youy fill up. The book I was reading called it the gastrocolic reflex, but my sister said in nursing they call it something totally different. The book said the more you ignore the reflex ( from stress, time management, just not wanting to poop at the nearest squat, etc...) the more likely it is to go unnoticed. For the life of me I can't understand why talking about bowel movements in most scenarios ends up being taboo or some kind of a joke. The condition of your poop and of your tongue are like a reflection of what's happening inside. I understand this completely, but don't know all of the details and applications. The moderation factor of eating is an important one. From what I understand, the more processed sugar you have in your diet, the more likely you are to binge eat (while your body tries to make up for nutrients lost from leeching due to trying to digest the sugar).

So... limit processed sugar intake, eat a well balanced diet, moderation is the key, and healthy pooping.

I read that it's important to have fermented foods in your diet as well; especially if you eat a lot of meat.

Comment

here's my two cents worth.

most protiens the body needs, (in the west) come from meats or meat by products. you can loose the meat, but you'll need to supplement your diet with the proper nuts, berries, and vegatables/fruits. plant life is the natural way for us to balance our bodies, but like anything worth having, it needs further investigation on your part, because your daily activities along with your general health dictate more or less what types of foods you will want you use to balance out your system. and even then, you'll need to keep close watch, to determine which foods work best for you.

but doc said some key things that i think deserve re-statement: "enjoy your food"
          "all things in moderation" I believe that that is the best advice anyone could've given you. do your research, have a prosperous life.

peace

onefocus.

Comment

The gastrocolic reflex is just that, a reflex action between expansion of the stomach, and subsequent increased peristalsis in the colon. That's why you sometimes have to go ka ka after eating.

How's that for a professional medical explanation.

The problem with simple sugar ingestion, is what I call the roller coaster effect. The rise in blood sugar after eating such shit, causes insulin release and other substances from the pancreas, and liver, which help enable the cells in the body to suck up the sugar products from the bloodstream. After that occurs, you sometimes get a lowering of blood sugar, some people more than others, which triggers the sugar desire effect in the brain. Same goes for caffeine. This roller coaster effect can trigger binge eating, and other nasty dietary habits.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

doc, did you get my I.M. ???

Comment

Originally posted by Adam K.
                For the life of me I can't understand why talking about bowel movements in most scenarios ends up being taboo or some kind of a joke. The condition of your poop and of your tongue are like a reflection of what's happening inside.
                This might be because many people don't really know what's going on inside.
                Some FAQ about poop...

poop

Comment

Awesome

I really appreciate evreyone's input on the subject.

Onefocus, I think you and Doc are right...Cheyenne, loved the site, primo info.

Comment

Interesting link Cheye...
                    practice wu de

Comment

It's really a shame we can't scoop up all our d'dollars to buy this..you know, as a kind of party favor..... What a waste!!

ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

This restaurant has everything.

Really? Do they really have everything?

They sure do. You can even get spaghetti turd and gingerbread turd here. It's just fabulous!

Yeah, your right. They have pretty much everything. Hmmm, I wonder what i want....? Have you had moon turn before?

Sure, I had it just last week. Moon turn is the bom, man! Actually I think I'll have it again today. And they also have a moon turd dressing that goes perfect with the planetary turd salad, which happens to be my mother's favorite. Have you decided?

Umm, seems I need a bit more green in my diet. I'll order the lucky turd platter with some sun turds on the side. That should be all.

Excuse me, waiter?
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I have a question regarding my turds, actually. When I take craps, they are usually lightbrown, soft, and fairly long. However, this usually and exclusively happens for when I drink milk.

My diet is pretty well balanced compared to the average American. However, (and I've done this many times) when I don't drink milk, my crap is hard, dark, and comes out like clumps. It is also very hard to poop out. I have been drinking milk all my life so is milk my heroin?

I can't seem to function at 100% when i have prolonged milk depletion. I have pains in my feet and hands, when I am lacking milk. (actually the pains was when I was younger. They were fairly frequent when I didn't drink.)
                          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Lei, my advice is to get the Turd Twister...

"Simply insert the apparatus, take a dump, and watch the results! Fun for the whole family!"

g
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Let’s see what we can do with the birthday turd. Maybe a nice present for doc’s next birthday. Guess he will appreciate some “home made” presents...

Comment

More like home grown...
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X