• Chinese New year!!

To all those out there..... I have only one thing to say:

恭 新
    喜 年
    發 快
    財 樂
    !! !!

Congratulations to a New Year!!

May it be filled with great riches, the growth via prosperity, the happiness in love, and the peace by way of living life fully.

g
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Gong hay faht choy, sun nein fai lock!

May you prosper, Happy new year!
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Man, how do I get those cool warnings? Oh well, happy year of the cock everybody!
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

If you really want to know, here are the very simple and official rules:

1.) Contain the letters Y, e, a, t, f, l, i, u, and n in the order that appears as: LeiYunFat.

2.) Post.

3.) Wait for wanrings to start rolling in!

Happy New Years!
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

So that's how it works. I was wondering about that as well.

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Happy New Yrs everyone! If I were there, I'd take you all out for Zhao tze ( even if it's spelt entirely differently) ....lol.........

cheers and for those performing, have fun .

BL

Comment

Miss Lotus, you aren't suggesting that you'd be willing to take "me" out for jiao zi, are you?

I am truly touched.

g
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Gong xi fai cai!
                practice wu de

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Time to clean house.

Mucho blessings .

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
                    Miss Lotus, you aren't suggesting that you'd be willing to take "me" out for jiao zi, are you?

I am truly touched.

g
                    THere's that whole bet thing again.............. Let's just reopen the books at odds on shall we then :P .............don't get carried away but, yah babes, even you !! I'm sure a russbo member fest would be extremely cool ( I've never met a net - stalker cult weirdo in person either so that'd be interesting aswell )

Who here is dancing / performing anyway btw ??? Just don' forget the russbo pic gallery and ejoy your festivities !!!!!

cheers

Blooming lotus

Comment

Tainan, was pretty quiet this year. I had lunch and a lot of great high mountain tea with my shifu during the day. Then we trained the night away. It was nice.

Shanghai, now that's a crazy place to spend the new year. Get your body armor out, night vision glasses, etc!!

I do want to put up some pics of Taiwan's newer type of culture that has recently been developing, with the wearing of various costumes.... by young adults trying to get their images on the net... Pretty interesting stuff. Then again, I also have a bunch taken during various holidays and festivals... held in order to honor the different deites.. Anyhow, here are a few.. hope you enjoy..

g
                      Attached Files
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                      X