Emailing posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emailing posts

on the old forum we were able to select if we wanted any of the posts to be sent to our email, is that still offered in the new forums? Also what happened to all the previous posts from the old archive?

The old posts are still in the old forum, in the Archive. Look at the button above. And, yes, you can get emails about posts; check your user control panel (user cp) for that option, or, "subscribe" to the thread that you're interested in.

I'm still trying to figure this forum out. It's pretty powerful, and it does a lot of stuff. You probably know more about it than I do at this point.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. Hicksville NY CPA Firm

Comment

Best Drain Cleaning Services Sydney - Looking for a reliable blocked drain plumber in Sydney? We’ve got you covered! Unblock your drains and Blocked Toilet today. Blocked Drains Sydney​

Comment

Etchings - Physical NFTs for Real Art. Get the benefits of creating a physical NFT for your tangible art without the cost or complication of crypto.​

Comment

You are an absolutely outstanding writer right now. I work with the scholars at my office and they all trust you are one of the genuine authors staying in this world right at this point. That is an immense compliment. Dell Battery

Comment

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. Massage sensuel Genève

Comment

Working...
              X