In search of the Colliseum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of the Colliseum

Quick question about the Colliseum, where exactly can you find it by navigating through Russbo.com? I usually have to back track through history to find the URL, or click on ppl's Conquests to find it. But is there an easier way to find it? Ive had a good look through the menus such as Member Services and such, maybe im blind, but I just cant find it anywhere.

Cheers.

There's lots of information about how to use this evolving, and, now, complicated, forum, in the Announcements and Technical Support section. Sorry it's such a mess, but once you get used to it, it's kind of fun.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Ahh thanks for that doc, this is one of the first forums ive actually been part of, but so far its all been good fun.

Cheers.

Comment

Hey Doc, I created my own my links, but for some reason I have the colliseum doubled up in My Links.

This is what I have put in the My Links section of User Cp/Options

url=http://x.russbo.com/vb/arcade.php]Colliseum[/url
        url=http://www.google.com]Google[/url

I had to take out all the opening/closing brackets to show what I put in.

Google doesnt double up, only Colliseum.
        Any thoughts?

Cheers.
        Last edited by DeltronZer0; 02-24-2005, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Don't add a link to the Colliseum. I already "added" that, in the software. That's why you now see two of them.

Remember, since you're not a super member, you have to buy an Arcade Pass in the Forum Market to play. And, remain active here, so that you keep earning those docdollars. So, you can buy more Arcade Passes....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Ahh sweet, yeah I thought I did buy one the other day, im pretty sure it hasnt expired yet.

Thanks and ill stop bothering you now hehe

Amitabha

Comment

It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. Accountant

Comment

Find the best essays on is my friend's profile page. Steam cleaning

Comment

I am extremely pleased to see that you are still doing a good job right now. You are among my favorite now and you have certainly earned that. I hope that you continue to write good articles in the future. Dell Laptop LCD

Comment

Txrhlive is an online platform that gives users access to their payroll and employee benefits data. It enables staff members to access and manage their personal information, including names, addresses, pay stubs, tax returns, and vacation balances.
                    TXRHLive Employee Login

Comment

Working...
                    X