Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc's brother checks in...

Whuzzup nigga,

Whats new in Thailand? See any ghosts? Hizzy you started build'n on tha land yet or is th'n still up in tha air? I started play'n Stizzay Wars: Republic Commando tha gangsta day cuz its a pimp thang. Its OK like a motha ****a. Not all thizzay great yaba daba dizzle. Did you ever finish HL2? Only 102 days until Im done wit mah Anesthesia residency where the sun be shinin and I be rhymin'. Im try'n ta study fo` tha boards yeah yeah baby. I dizzay start tha fellowship until August 1st n' shit. I want ta try n come out ta Vegas ta visit. Gail n tha doggies is doing W-to-tha-izzell so show some love niggaz. Hope all is well. Ill rap ta you lata.

Dan

Translation:

Hey Rich,

What's new in Thailand? See any ghosts? Have you started building on the land yet or are things still up in the air? I started playing Star Wars: Republic Commando the other day. Its OK. Not all that great. Did you ever finish HL2? Only 102 days until I'm done with my Anesthesia residency. I'm trying to study for the boards. I don't start the fellowship until August 1st. I want to try and come out to Vegas to visit. Gail and the doggies are doing well. Hope all is well. I'll talk to you later.

Dan
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Snoop dog is your bro? lol I hope for the sake of mankind this is your only sibling!

GOD HELP US ALL!

Comment

Strangely enough I understood all that. Maybe it's just because I grew up in CA, which is strange because I grew up in the suburbs. Although after seeing Malibu's Most Wanted, I'm not so surprised.
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Is that the way Doctor Bros talk to each other?
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Maybe it's time to make a jive quiz for the Inquisition area.

Now that would be interesting....

Steve, instead of chasing the susters at church, maybe you could do some research...
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

The only part I didn't get about that email is the "see any ghosts?"

Is thailand more prone to poltergiest? If so, why do the Ghostbusters operate out of NY?

Thanks for the input.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Whoa, Doc. 43731.73 DD's? If you weren't such a glorious beacon of light, I would be worried about you getting robbed, lol.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

For someone with so many DD's......makes one wonder if he has any to donate to the less fortunate....like me haha......Daddy needs a new Colliseum pass

Comment

DeltronZer0,

There, I just donated you a few hundred d'dollars. Now go beat Steve's scores..

g
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

There is a website somewhere that will translate to snoop talk for you...
                    practice wu de

Comment

anyone needs to borrow some cash, let me know. very low interest rates. i swear.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                        Whuzzup nigga,

Whats new in Thailand? See any ghosts? Hizzy you started build'n on tha land yet or is th'n still up in tha air?

Dan
                        So are you going to answer that or what ???? When can we expect that school open????

Blooming tianshi

Comment

It 's open.

But you'll have to borrow money from Zachsan to pay for it.

russbo.com

Comment

Sweet! Thanks Onesp1ng, Im going to go mad if I try and beat that Donkey Kong score you got, Ill try for some of Steves then (Insert evil laugh)!

Comment

Originally posted by DeltronZer0
                              Sweet! Thanks Onesp1ng, Im going to go mad if I try and beat that Donkey Kong score you got, Ill try for some of Steves then (Insert evil laugh)!

Good Luck.
                              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Working...
                              X