russbo.com Navigation System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russbo.com Navigation System

I've added some hyperlink navigation to the more complicated subsections of the site, so that people don't get too lost surfing around. The java menu on the left will give you a good overview as to how the site is organized, and it will get you to various parts of the site quickly. Now, using the hyperlinks on the right side of the page, you can move around within the various subsections of the site, without reverting to the java menu.

Not all sections of the site have the hyperlink system.

Let me know if I screwed up.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I've completed the backup hyperlink navigation system throughout the main body of the site, and, repaired some of the pages in the China section.

If you had difficulity with the Java menu, which doesn't seem to work with newer versions of IE, you can now surf around russbo.com without difficulty. You can start your journey at the Site Map.

For the java menu, which I'm also repairing (soon), you'll need Java Virtual Machine installed in your browser. Read the relevant section of the Site Map for more information.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

OK, what a mess. But I think I got it all working again.

I've installed a java checker, so that people without java get shunted to a different part of the site that will help them take care of that issue, so that they may use the java menu.

I've fixed all the hyperlinks in the site, so that people can more easily navigate using those instead of the java menu.

I've redone the Site Map section, to make it load easier, and make it more intuitive and helpful.

Let me know if there are any other issues.

Oh, I've also added Babelfish language translation to every page, for our international visitors.

doc

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
      X