cheng man ching video clips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheng man ching video clips?

having a hard time finding any clips on chng man ching doing a form or push hands, there were a few but the links are dead, if anyone has any cheng man ching video clips, please get ahold of me thanks.

Cheng Man-ch'ing (Zheng Man Qing) died in 1975, I doubt there is much video of him out there. I guess the post on fightingarts.com did not help you much either? And that website was from Czech Republic, could not tell what it said, but alot of its links are dead.
    Last edited by Steve; 03-13-2005, 05:53 AM.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

actually the czech sent me the files, they had a bandwidth issue, but I have htem now, but they aren't uploaded to my site, they are over 100 megs total in files....some good footage too....

Comment

Working...
      X