practicing with women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• practicing with women

Just curious, I thought I would ask the ladies on the forum this. Do you like it when men can gently take you down in class. I'm just curious to know because I was listening to an interview with will smith, where he talks about dancing having a corrolation with sex.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Oh lord....

too........many.........jokes......
    practice wu de

Comment

I never take a women down with class.

They're no fun.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

I was hoping someone such as Lotus Blossum, or other women could speak about this.
        "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

As the master has previously pointed out, I reiterate his observation:
          Originally posted by shaolinstylee
          Oh lord....

too........many.........jokes......

LOL
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

[jokefree zone]

I'm in class to train. If you hesitate when trying to throw me, I'll throw you. If I think someone is being too gentle, I'll just nicely tell them my breakfalls are fine and they should train the technique as taught.

[/jokefree zone]

now.. submission from the mount.... that's a different story.
            Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

I think you should pound them without mercy. That is what will happen in the "street". Otherwise they might develop a false sense of security.

Comment

just be a gentleman about it, it takes skill "not" to hurt someone when youre practicing. then she will see your skill and be on your jock.
                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Execute every action with grace no matter where you are. Girls love that.
                  Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

not too much grace, though. you don't want to come off as gay or anything.

Comment

Too true. Grace and confidence get to me every time.
                      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

yes.......yes i know......the ladies just cant get enough of my skillful graceful.....hey dont i know you? oh yeah i thru you on the mat, then we made love.
                        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

guys..... ithink i just got some.

Comment

Originally posted by plumflower_pm
                            Too true. Grace and confidence get to me every time.

You, never... lol

push hands with women.. thats always been interesting...
                            practice wu de

Comment

Or chi-sau. I don't know where to hit.

And when practicing blocks, I tend to look at the person in the chest, because it is a fairly effective focal point. I just hope none of the women got offended.
                              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                              X