iron crotch! real life shi*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iron crotch! real life shi*

hang a hundred pounds from your wee wee and ypu will be biggr longer and harder, for real though! maybe you can find the article. http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/maga...hp?article=319. read it and weep. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL CHI!
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Grandmaster Tu certainly is very impressive....

His brother is very skilled as well.
    practice wu de

Comment

That guy is a BEAST.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I've hung heavier women from my wee wee than this guy could ever dream of.

lol...

(and I think we'll have to permanently move Rob to the general bullshit section...)
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Heh, Ive seen a few pics in this Shaolin Temple book my sifu has, of Monks holding weights from their gonads aswell as dragging massive stone wheels by them aswell.

I think shi Gou Lin practiced the Iron Egg training, I swear Ive seen him somewhere taking a lot of kicks to the groin, so much so even tiring out whoever was kicking him at the time. I think it was a US senator. Left the guy baffled at the end.

And you might get Bigger! Longer! Harder! But its a sure way to shooting blanks real fast.

Comment

The kicks to the groin is just a theatrical thing. I've written about this before. It has to do with the position of the pelvis; thrusting it anteriorly to elevate the nuts and putting the pelvic rami more anteriorly allows portions of the bony pelvis to absorb the kick.

Not the nuts.

Now, tying shit around your bag and dragging stuff, is just a matter of conditioning, (formation of scar tissue), and a desire to not want to satisfy women when you get older. Nothing to be proud of. There are better ways to work out that part of the body. With female assistance....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Well where can I get this kind of training? What master must I study under? I must have it!

Doc, your school should offer this type of conditioning.

Comment

You want to learn how to hang heavy women from your wee wee?

This can be arranged. Master Steve will have to take over on this one.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                  You want to learn how to hang heavy women from your wee wee?

This can be arranged. Master Steve will have to take over on this one.

I don't know anything about Heavy women..... Ask Jeff.
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

the most important thing about this kind of training is to remember to massage the affected area every day. you can perform a self-massage, but it's recommended that you find a licensed professional.

Comment

Yes, I think it IS time, doc. I'll run the joint, but let me tell you. Pimping ain't easy.

I think we shouldn't get really heavy women. This could throw off the rookies who don't think they can handle such things. Perhaps they would be more comfortable with less wieght in some areas, with more in others. This is just a professional opinion from a hard working pimp.

Comment

Working...
                      X