Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kyusho jitsu, deadly pressure point attacks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is fascinating. Had never heard that before.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

***CORRECTION***

As I was re-reading my post on ST9, I realized I was typing ahead of myself...Striking the carotid sinus will cause the brain to assume BP has risen sharply, therefore causing actual BP to crash, assisting in a potential knockout situation.

As far as using cold hard fact, as Zach mentioned--well, no, I've never actually hit someone @ St9 and waited to measure to resultant death , but the whole carotid sinus thing is kind of a given in the medical world. Yes, I am speculating on what would happen if I stuck a knuckle in somke bad guy's St9 with adequate force, but science also relies on hypothesis, and this one seems plausible. Anyone wanna volunteer for the double blind study?
      Mike Evans
      Medford, NY

Comment

If I hit you in five pressure points in the chest, you will die five steps later.

Hahahahhaahha! *furls beard*
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Yes, I am speculating on what would happen if I stuck a knuckle in somke bad guy's St9 with adequate force, but science also relies on hypothesis, and this one seems plausible.
          developing hypotheses is an important part of the scientific method, but one untested hypothesis doesn't lend credibility to another untested hypothesis.

Comment

I Didn't neceassarily say anything was credible, simply plausible. Whether looking from a TCM perspective or a western scientific perspective, there are theories on both sides that COULD support the alleged results. As we both seem to agree, this can be confirmed or denied without testing. Since noone stepped up to let me have a whack (and I'm damned sure not gonna volunteer ), I guess we're back to step 1.
            Mike Evans
            Medford, NY

Comment

if i stick a needle in my heart will it make me fart?
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Fox News Chicago did a follow up on the Ripley's story of the "Human Stun Gun". While the touch worked on his students, it didn't work on the reporter or the students from the Brazilian Jiujitsu School in chicago that they took him to. I think it was one of the Gracie's schools they took him to, but I'm not sure.

When asked why it didn't work he said it only worked on 40% of athletically inclined people.

I found a copy of the video on www.subfighter.com, but you have to join to watch it. It's pretty funny actually.

Comment

classic post-hoc. what he should have said was "those Gracie guys are a bunch of assholes anyway, they can go **** themselves."

Comment

Quack quack quack.
                    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X