No announcement yet.

Asians "Saving Face" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trust me. That only goes so far also, LOL...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Inevitable
      you are one of a rare few....

i agree.

im currently trying to find a cure for "ignorance" but i dont seem to be getting anywhere, if anyone has any ideas let me know.
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

There is no cure for ignorance. Remember the definition, well, at least, my definition, which I wrote a long time ago, and can't find right now.

Stupid people are stupid and know it, and are therefore able to learn.
        Ignorant people are stupid and don't know it, and are therefore ****ing hopeless.

At least, that's a rewrite of what I said years ago.

Best thing to do with ignorance is ignore it. I'm an extremely tolerant man, always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, and, help them along. But, you get nowhere doing that with ignorant individuals.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

lol

i say we take all the ignorant people and place them on a small, unstable, volcanic island.

The world needs another australia.
          Last edited by master splinter; 01-26-2006, 05:27 PM.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

On behalf of the World, I object. Please, anything but another Australia.

Comment

zachsan my friend,

dont be so narrow. Afterall... Without australia, we wouldnt have wonderful people such as the crocodile hunter, mel gibson, and the infamous BLT.

Comment

You forgot RetLaw.

How can you forget RetLaw???

I have to add to that thread. There's been some interesting developments.

russbo.com

Comment

doc,

to be you for a couple months would be a great vacation from my life. you have it all... women, money, power, knowledge, association with shaolin monks... the list goes on. But when people like ret law step into the picture, theres no place like home. I wouldnt touch that fantasy with a 20,000 foot pole.

i pity you.

Comment

Jeeze, I didn't know doc had all that stuff. I knew about the "association with shaolin monks" thing (is that part of the American dream now?), but from the way he's been talking lately I've gotten the impression he's been screwed in the money, women and power departments.

Anyway, how can we forget about Blooming Lotus? She's from Australia too. And breatharians. So my point stands.

One thing I do like about Australia is their version of football. And their wine and beer. And I like BLT's, but I didn't know they came from there.

Wait a minute, you meant "BTL", as in Blooming Lotus. So nevermind. Never disgrace the BLT like that again.

Comment

the american dream? Now thats something id like to see..

a bunch of christian/catholic(whats the ****in difference, really!?)
                      associating with buddhist monks who live a COMPLETELY bipolar lifestyle to them. Well actually, i think that has already been happening, my mistake. The outcome? another 100 years of experimentation, delegation, and pissy arguements between little sheltered bitches with power. And that goes for both sides. The end result? Goddamn, if i were immortal... id wait for it, then i would kill myself.

And about doc, yeah... i know, i was just saying that. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
                        Jeeze, I didn't know doc had all that stuff. I knew about the "association with shaolin monks" thing (is that part of the American dream now?), but from the way he's been talking lately I've gotten the impression he's been screwed in the money, women and power departments.
                        I've had my issues to deal with. For some reason, still do. But, that's life.

Trust me, there's no reason to be envious. Or even slightly envious. Or, even thinking about being slightly envious.

russbo.com

Comment

While that is pretty good advice, I don't think it's the case for getting ****ed over by some little B, especially not this time. If it's unforgivable, then I'd seek either legal or some equally crippling revenge/justice.
                          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                          X