Site visitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site visitation

I know that you probably were staying up all night wondering about this, but here's some statistical information from my personal server.

The Forum / Library area (x.russbo.com, NOT the overall russbo.com website) gets on the average, one to two thousand people a day visiting it, resulting in anywhere from 30,000 to 150,000 different pages viewed each day (average, 100,000). The Forum / Library section gets upwards of 500,000 "hits" a day, a "hit" meaning a file transfer. Easy to rack those up with this forum.

In January, we were up to 250,000 different page views each and every day, just in the Forums, (and everything else on russbo.com that is hosted on x.russbo.com), with daily visitation of almost 3000 people a day, generating a million "hits" each day.

I gave up keeping track of the overall russbo.com site, as it is on a hosted server, and the statistics were not well kept, and seemed to change from time to time, as they upgraded their software. These statistices do not reflect what is going on with the main site.

Curious to see where this goes.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Wow doc.. and you wonder where these people find your
    practice wu de

Comment

so people like me can cause havoc and destruction.
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I had a love child with someone and out popped Rob. But who?
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

either Emo Phillips or Dee Snyder, but I'll wait for the DNA tests to be sure.
          Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Working...
          X