No announcement yet.

taiji telakenetic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this video doesn't want to reveal its secrets to my media player. (it's not working.)

Comment

oh man, i got it to work... haha... what the hell was that???

Comment

Ha ha ha haha hoooooo

One can only hope that this video is taken out of context, and that it wasn't supposed to be serious...If this was supposed to be a documentary of actual events, I think you just found the American branch of the Yellow Bamboo guys (for those not familiar):

Mike Evans
        Medford, NY

Comment

i went to their website, and yup, it's supposed to be for real. it's mixed in among their advertising attempts: "click here to see master [whatsit] demonstrate the effects of chi energy". they call it "flying tiger" style.

and you know, there are people will see this and accept it as proof. it's funny as hell, but also pretty sad, if you think about it long enough.

but then you realize, it's funny as hell.

Comment

heheheh...

you guys are just jealous 'cause you can't shoot chi balls.
            Attached Files
            Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

I was just wondering where I can get an autistic girl to make a video like this for my school....

"Oh Lord, forgive me for that there"...Larry the Cable Guy
              Mike Evans
              Medford, NY

Comment

She's not autistic, that's obviously a fine example of Martha Graham style. it's not only tele-kenetic (nice spelling, btw), it's interpretave.
                Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

But how can he apply that in the street? When there is no door to hide behind. And no willing student being paid under the table to act like a total retard.

Comment

if he's paying her he's getting ripped off. there are gullible souls all over the place who are ready and willing to do this kind of stuff for free. head to one of those faith-healing churches, you'll see people acting just like this.

Comment

That brother has the power on the women. He needs to come to church with us in Vegas.
                      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

That was the effing wierdest tap dance routine ever.
                        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

This the dude with the student that gets the inner feeling... lol starts convulsing and freaking out doing some sort of hippy dance....
                          practice wu de

Comment

I posted an article about this guy here once. He was an original student of TT liang and has been studying tai chi since the 60's. Obviusly, he's somewhat eccentric
                            "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

Did you see the different colored yin yang symbol on the wall? That is cool.

g
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X