No announcement yet.

sparring with a ladies bf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say you beat him up and then do his girlfriend. its just the chivalrous way to go by it.

Comment

oh you kids and your crazy drama. why make everything so complicated? stab him in the stomach and be done with it.

Comment

or cut off his wee wee.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Sin City was awesome. There was plenty of that.
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenknight2
            I sparred him tonight again. I asked him if he wanted to play nice. He said he would take it easy on me. Fastforward when we sparred, he was still gunning. So I ramped up my game last point was my leg to the top of his neck, with it just hanging there. Maybe he let the other guy win I don't know. But he said nice match, I shook his glove. Then later I said you to go play nicer next round? Okay... So hopefully that's the end of it. As far as I'm concerned he can have the girl. It's not worth it.

or never persue a girl just because everyone want to be an ass...............

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
              oh you kids and your crazy drama. why make everything so complicated? stab him in the stomach and be done with it.

just don't forget to organise your jail planning time mngmt strategies ha???? Anit it grand to be youngandor emotionally volitile ..

BL

Comment

...No. I think this male pms thing is real. Ever so often, I get really really mad at something. I just wake up and I'm mad and out for blood. I think it's worse as a kid.

Comment

It's called puberty...

pretty soon you'll be in the adult class Lei Yun Fat...
                  practice wu de

Comment

I think I am done with that. In fact, I am pretty positive. I was always quick in development-- I think I owe a lot of that to milk.

wuts pewbowdey?

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                      . I was always quick in development-- I think I owe a lot of that to milk.

wuts pewbowdey?

i owe it to yers of underage drinking and smoking with people way too old for me to be hangin out with.
                      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                      X