Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paolon Gong(Dafa)

Hello guys....
    I haven't posted for a long time....I've been reading all the posts that were sent since then..haha...I've seen that some questions about taoisem etc. were posted....Like them..LOL..
    How's every one?...Doc? Lipster? Maestro? RJ west?(where r u?!)and so on...
    What I really wanted to ask is this- I've been entroduced to the Paolon Gong philosophie..does any body "belive" in this philosophie? is there any one that knows it?
    I'm reading a book about it..(joan paolon by li hong gi) and I was wandering if any one could tell me about it...
    (I know Maestro is going to explode because of my "stupied" question but what the heck! hahaha..
    & from any of the "chinese speeking lads" do u know what- jin-shin-ren mean?...I have a few questions to ask but I'll wait for a reaply..)
    Xie Xie !!
    Wo Ai Ni!!!
    ZAijian ..
    Amitofu!
    M.K

you mean Falun Gong by Li Hong Zi...?

its a VERY new qigong system even though he says it is older. Actually there are many followers of it in China. it has been made illegal there as many were doing crazy things - even to kill themselves and others!

it has made many big news headlines all around the world because of this.

personally, i would say be very careful

look online for more on qigong its a very interesting thing

jin/jing = essence. it is the foundation of your body.
    shen = spirit.
    ren = i dont know what this is... the only one i know ren= man or men, but not sure.

dave
    simple and natural is my method,
    true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

falun gong..haha

lol

yea im gonna go CRAZY RAAA

no but..lol falung gong is the biggest scam to hit asia since wong kiew kit(lol)

check this out boyz

The Falun emblem is the symbol of Falun Dafa. The character in the center (insert swastica here) is the symbol called "wan", which has been used in many cultures for thousands of years to denote good fortune.

The Falun Emblem as described by Mr. Li Hongzhi in Zhuan Falun:
      "The Law Wheel of the Buddha School, the Yin-Yang of the Tao School, and the ten-directional world are all reflected in the Falun -the Law-Wheel."

"The configuration of Falun is a miniature of the universe and has its own form of existence and process of evolution in each of the other spaces. Therefore, I call it a world."
      Attached Files
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

OIC

Thanks dave..That's what I was talking about...but y should i watch out?...People giong crazy?..I'll check it out...
        LOL..Maestro..y is it a "scam"?...haha..Tell me more about it..(if u have the time for answering me..
        In his book he says that Falun gong is the best "system", compered to Buddhissem (jen-truth,shen-compation/generusety,ren-paitions) that is mainly about shen, taoisem is manly about jen but Falun gong "uses" all of them..(is that what u mean?..LOL)
        Thanks for both replyes...Amitofu
        ME!
        M.K

Comment

I dont know if this is mentioned above, im to lazy to read but falun gong followers in China are guided to stop taking medicine when ill. This resulting in people dying totally unnecassary. Thats what ive heard...

Comment

ummm

umm ok for one thing that picture i posted in my post isnt made up it is the symbol of falun gong

another thing..falun gong its philosophy..its leader..and overall the whole network is so completely stupid its not even worth my time writing this

if you havent grasped what falun gong is by now then i truly do pity you..its really not an lol laughing matter there matan, i really dont care whether you understand this or not either

all im saying is this really isnt something that needs to be discussed, its all to obvious what the goal of falun gong is
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

It's true that the Falun Gong movement leans away from modern or traditional medicine, in return for treating illness with their qi gong maneuvers. Kind of reminds me of the Christian Scientist movement in America, in a way. But, the Chinese government has not banned them because of this activity, despite the fact that this seems to be the "current reason".

They were banned because of their continued public demonstrations.

If there's anything the Chinese government doesn't like, it's public demonstrations. Anything that threatens public order, is a bozo no no.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

doc: and also the fact that many of their governemnt officials were part of the falun dafa movement and commited ot them instead of the "party"... possibly also the fact that li hong zi was making $$$ and the government werent getting any either

matan: i have seen one guy who used to train with us and then left... a few months later i saw him and he had been training falun gong every day with people. he was looking very grey and ill, and had no "vitality". He even then attacked my sigongs name because he was not saying falun gong was a great system of qigong. Actually Sigong didnt even say it was bad - he said its not our system so he cant judge it. The man was very unbalanced, argumentative and wouldnt listen to reason. He truly believed that li hong zi and his assistants had planted this "falun" or whatever in his dantian that kept spinning and gathering Qi even when he wasnt training.

i have talked ot a few people about it and they could not really explain how their theories and how it works very well, and kept trying to get me to becoem part of their group... that sets warning bells off in my head for sure. sounds familiar?

As far as the chinese - why ask if u already knew it? Also depending on the chinese character it means different htings - i was just posting the common useage of those terms that i know.

hence hwy i said be careful. its up to you, but i would advise to look around more and see what else is around. there is a lot of good information online as well as in books and things. then maybe you can find a teacher in israel

take care,
                dave

Comment

I've practiced a bit of falun dafa qigong. I frequently practice the first and fifth excercises in the five sets of excercises for which you can find instruction online. The first set is just a nice quick qigong excercise for opening up the channels.

However, I've never met any practitioners of falun dafa, and perhaps this is a very good thing.

Dave the person you describe, who seemed unhealthy and claimed his energy was rotating in the lower dan tien even when he was not practicing....... That is very bad. From what little I know about qigong that only occurs when a person has built up too much qi for their weak mind (yi) to control. This is bad, anytime the qi is circulating strongly without your mental will behind it it means you've built up too much energy to control and you need to stop practising entirely and go find a better sifu before you start again.

Falun dafa claims to be a quick easy path towards developing large amounts of qi in the body. As such it is useful, but should be practiced with extreme caution. Falun dafa qigong can easily imbalance the body if you do not know what you're doing, and for people who have not subdued their emotional minds (xin) it can be dangerous to practice.
                  Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

as for the swastika.............

I say we shouldnt let a mostly deceased group of confused itenerant germans ruin what has been a millenia old symbol of the sun and good luck.

But it is quite funny to see another cult using that symbol.
                    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

its not a swastika... the swastika is on a diagonal and the other way.

daodejing: thanks but i know what could be wrong and am happy i have a good teacher with no "quick" method to get skill- onkly hard work and practise.

As far as the rotating thing - its part of the principles of the style and clearly mentioned in the book. If someone is not grounded and clear it can make them easily distracted and irritable, also especially succeptable to "brainwashing". so its very dangerous indeed. a real shame because he was a good guy. have lost touch now.

dave

Comment

Dave,

You secret little Nazi, huh? LOL

I've seen this "swastika" carved into temples all throughout China. It's especially prevalent on the temple across the street from the Shaolin temple. And yes, some do seem to present themselves in the opposite direction that the Nazi's used, but I seem to remember seeing some facing the other way. In fact, if you look at Nazi history, the symbol was used for a reason, other than the fact that it looked nice.

I just can't seem to remember what that damn reason was now....

doc
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                        russbo.com

Comment

yup but the swastika lines that come from the centre are at a diagonal angle - not straight up and down or left and right... as far as i remember seeing in history class anyway...

dave

Comment

Working...
                          X