No announcement yet.

russboasia ITC is OPEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems you have just about enough already. as for falling in love, i'm afraid it's unavoidable. everyone appears to have at least one thai honey story.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

how much u think ill need to stay for a year? i wanna live it up and train hard
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

i heard there are some good vipasana silent retreat in english in thailand, check it out

Comment

We have a new residence area, not more than a hundred meters from our small facility. A single room, small, clean, with a bathroom, costs about four thousand baht a month.

It's not luxurious by any means, but it's actually better than some of the accommodations that you can find in these Shaolin schools. Thailand does seem to have a higher cleanliness rate.

I'll update the russboasia site soon, once I get some free time.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

when u say bathroom does that mean shower or bath tub? either way that sounds about right for me keep us updated

Comment

I think it means "hole in ground" outside.

I'll go look tomw, and get pictures.

(but what the hell, in Thailand, no one stays inside the house)
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

thats what ive been saying to myself the whole time, i remember in hong kong i never wanted to be indoors, was to hot

when u announced the other place with a tv and a pool etc i was like..who cares a tv? to do what? a pool when theres an ocean...

i just need somewhere to pass out and a shower would be nice since i have to be able to wash myself lolo

Comment

The typical Thai bathroom is tiled, has a shower, with a hand held spray, and a western toilet inside. The entire bathroom might be the shower (or vice versa). Electric heaters on the wall provide warm water.

We have showers and western toilets in the gym. Kitchen also.

russbo.com

Comment

this is my adopted brother and sworn enemy...lolo a taste of what will happen when i hit the scene

http://www.kwoon.com/extras/videos_player.html?t1=Todd in Thailand &t2=EXtra Videos/Outside USA/Todd in Thailand.mov

link dont seem to be working... go to www.kwoon.com /extras then videos and hit todd in thailand, if u care lolo

Comment

This is the website for one of the housing locations that we use.

This is right behind our gym, about forty meters door to door.

We have less expensive places (and more expensive places) but this is an excellent nearby option, very clean, very comfortable, air conditioned, with pool.

Only problem is, we may be moving the gym to a larger location soon...

russbo.com

Comment

that place is to nice for me.

i was curious though, whats the saftey level doc for those thai rooms that im gonna stay in, say if i leave my laptop(thinking about not bringing anything valuable..)

Comment

We can get reduced rates there, and that place is safe, as the manager lives in the complex, and she pays attention to everything. Plus, the doors are secure. There are other Thai type facilities, that can be gotten for less than a hundred USD per month. They're secure, but, to a point. Crime here is not a major issue, but consider the thieves here to be opportunistic. That is, people might not actively pursue a crime against you, but, if you leave something readily available, it might get lifted.

We might move to a bigger gym; a new place just became available, and that one would have dormitory space on the third floor that we could make available. Not sure yet, it's going to be a bigger expense, but we're out of room at our current place, and with fifteen to twenty five people coming in the evenings, it's getting crowded. Wish I had some spare cash around to play with.

russbo.com

Comment

i see i see, keep us updated!! good stuff

i been doin some research on phuket and tonight this guys show premiers on travel channel and the first episode is on thailand, gonna have to watch that to.

Comment

Working...
                            X