No announcement yet.

russboasia CONTEST (DISCUSSION ONLY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That might be one way to win the contest.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Stylee for thailand..................

Originally posted by shaolinstylee
      I never got that.. ass hat.... does that mean people want me to sit on there heads bare assed?
      No Stylee, it just means that some of us sincerely want to enjoy reading about or watching see you cry as you try your best to realise why you're enjoying it ! ( " Styyylee for Thailand , Stylee for Thailand! " ..........hahahahaha......lol & add backround music and a sign holding picket crew here !!!!!! .....)

cheers

( Btw Staleeeee :............. just don't forget your diahorreah and constifreakinpation meds ha! Bwahhhahahahhahaha ........... ( Walks off doing a conga dance to Stylee's going to Thai'land .... yah ... Styloee's goin to Thailand ........hahahahaha)

Blooming Lotus
      Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 04-17-2005, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Only if Satan votes for him too.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

damned ecentric christians!!!!!!!!!!

And quite clearly he couldn;t come up with a plan to get there himself it seems!

You'd get on well with my little brother......he thinks that despite his russbo influence, satan controls the world aswell!!!

Cheers

Blooming Lotus

Comment

How many people have entered so far? If it's just three? well the odds are good. If I win though how do I get my weapons with me? I mean, I don't think "Oh that's not a real sai, it's not sharpened, is going to work." or is there going to be weapons there to use?
            "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

What kind of weapons? A sword may be able to be checked into baggage, but not carried on the plane.
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

We have weapons. We have everything here.

And don't think that the "odds are good". I'm getting a lot of email about this venture already....

Be creative boys and girls (you too BL). And you're not limited to just one submission....
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

I've been planning....
                  practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
                    And quite clearly he couldn;t come up with a plan to get there himself it seems!

You'd get on well with my little brother......he thinks that despite his russbo influence, satan controls the world aswell!!!

Cheers

Blooming Lotus
                    Hah, no kidding. Isnt it awesome how ugly you are in that pic SStylee posted? LOL *sigh* that guy, what a sense of humor posting a picture of a Pug on the web and saying its you. Imagine that!

Comment

Isn't it just. I'm nearly dissappointed you didn't mention my daughters plait hair I just brushed out.......... that would've been a great point all on it's own!
                      BTW: you seem to have the wrong thread !

Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                        (you too BL). And you're not limited to just one submission....

awww..... personal invites Rich???? lol...........

I wasn't joking back there though when I said I wouldn't be able to squeeze you in just yet ( although that replacement oil boy might expediate the itinerary just a little )........ If it'll help though, I'll definately work on some reply creativity for you allinstead. Besides, in case you missed the conga song a few posts up, you know where my vote lays anyway .

Cheers
                        BL

Comment

Well, whether or not I win, I still want to come out there. Be interesting to work with some different people.
                          "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

I think that's something we all have in common. It'll be agreat buzz for each of us for whatevertf it's worth individually and for whatever raeson we each have.

How ever wins'll no doubt deserve to be there aswell, but to those who are planning to turn up on their own resources sometime down the line , just bear in mind, I may even into run into you there myself and all oil hand skilled will considered favourababley

cheers and luck to you all

BL

Comment

favourababley?
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
                                favourababley?
                                I guess thats a technical term....
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...