• Show
Clear All

Huh?? how do you know who won?

Comment

Woohoo!!

Comment

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT

thanks doc..
        we'll talk next time wer're both on simultaniously.
        practice wu de

Comment

The party in Thailand is gonna be off the HOOK.
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

AAAAA!!

I regret that I cannot accept my fabulous prize!! waaah!
            If I had only won this a year ago, I'd be allllllll about it. Stupid obligations always get in the way of my fun!

I have been given approval to pass my prize along to a worthy soul, and I will come up with some way to decide who gets it within a day or so.
            Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

NiCE! A second chance at a very cool reward is a really good opportunity indeed!

What are your requirements?

g
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Doc, ur too good for ur own good, lol.

Cheers, all. With any luck we can meet up with as many of us as possible sometime.

Comment

I"ll post a separate thread in this forum today

It'll be.... interesting.
                  Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

I'm going to shoot for early Fall, as thats when my current project is over, or, as directed by the great bald one.
                    practice wu de

Comment

Notification to contest winners:

Or, what did I win...

We have increased the number of winners from the originally planned four. Because of that, and, to make things easier travel wise for everyone, we're moving the winners to our new apartment / dormitory. The prize consisted of Doc Supreme packages, minus the diving certification.

Two weeks of intensive training in various disciplines
                      Shaolin gong fu: three hours per day
                      Muay Thai: two hours per day, morning and evening
                      One boat / snorkeling tour in Phang Nga Bay, location to be decided, meals included, one day
                      Meals: two meals a day, lunch and dinner, for eight days, included (other days, your responsibility, to experience local restaurants)
                      Transportation to and from Phuket International Airport, included
                      Muay Thai gym shorts and boxing gloves, included
                      Dormitory apartment accommodations, very clean with hot water and air conditioning, within walking distance to Bang Tao Beach and local town, included
                      Airfare to and from your point of origination, to Phuket, Thailand, not included
                      International medical insurance required and not included
                      Car or motorbike rentals available and not included

Please plan your trips to take place as soon as possible, preferably in June or July. Contact me concerning your travel plans so that we can make the necessary arrangements. We suggest that you call our affiliated travel agent in New York, Ms. Andi Yu, at Destinasia, 212-629-7272, as she has great skill in finding "deals".

If we can get most of you to arrive at the same time, we might be able to add some scuba diving package to your contest wins.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

I hate you, school.

Comment

Rich,

I was recently looking through some real estate pages for the Puket area and found some accom that was ( though mostly traditional properties), once you hit a few months stay, probably as cheap to buy as hotel costs .
                          Is there a price list for non-accomodation pkges > Supreme ????

Lotus

Btw : I don't know who just gave me the 10 000 DDs, but Lol.......you fickle underworld feinds!

Comment

You probably won't find any apartments for rent here, for less than $150 per month, and those tend to be small places deep within Phukettown, which is far from the beach. Real estate here has not taken that much of a hit post tsunami; prices pretty much have just stabilized, instead of "increasing". Land here doubles to quadruples per year in certain places.

We basically charge $5 per night for our rather large four bedroom apartment. It has four bathrooms, two large living areas, large kitchen, and terrace / backyard / frontyard areas. We can also set up accommodations at some of the nearby hotels, at our discount. There are also some boarding rooms, which we can also set up, at cheap rates (but typically around the price we're charging for our "dormitory").

10000 DD's will buy you a massage with a chubby chick. Save your money.
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

I read your offer and I saw your pics. It's perfectly acceptable ( though I'll likely want a single room) but that's not the issue. Privacy and independance is always good where possible, and in terms of buying, though I have only half an idea where the hell I put that freaking adversiment url, there was some native style budget accom ( as in cute apartments and bungalows ) somewhere over there for around US$5000.
                              It's not alot and neither is what you're asking either, but for that price and only for the purpose of a one off training convenience ( or whatever ) , I'd barely care what it even looked like. I think as long as it had water and power occassionally and enough room for a bed and to do a little exercise, and it'd have to have a hole in the ground and I'd be sweet. I'm sure it's just a little more cushy than that and if I remember , most of them were even quite cutely cosy.

I guess it doesn't really matter for now because I can't find the contact.

Your place'll be sweet .

cheers anyway!

Btw : tell that chubby chick I have an appointment with someone else everytime she's working! Bugger ha

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Doc, I just read your new Russboasia ITC post and it's a good thing you're so far away cause I wanna just give you a big ol bear hug. Thanks for all your hard work. Even though I might not be able to enjoy the fruits of it anytime soon, I'll have you know I appreciate all that you're doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X