Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Penis

Hey doc,

So my announcement, which won't be near as interesting as either Matt's or your's is that I'm going to be interviewed on the Rod Ryan show - some syndicated morning show in the southwest - about Iron Penis. They will call me at home at 5 AM... what a way to start the work week....

gene
    And, when you're talking about this Iron Penis stuff, please don't mention me or my skills. I get enough emails from whacky women as it is. (Your favorite whacko being the latest..., lol)

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Howard Stern gonna be calling next week about your skills too?
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

lol, Grandmaster Tu is ballz man....

pun fully intended
      practice wu de

Comment

i would love to see the iron teabag technique. he could probly break a stack of bricks with those huevos.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

A subject like this only goes in one direction... and it ain't down as most would assume..

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
            And, when you're talking about this Iron Penis stuff, please don't mention me or my skills. I get enough emails from whacky women as it is. (Your favorite whacko being the latest..., lol)

doc
            In light of the Stylee reformation, at least someone's got me covered for a good trolling!

How sweet you are!

Easy fixed anyway.

cheers

Comment

Btw : If you were hoping that by mentioning me in that context that I'd lead the class in a discussion about the legend of the amazing feats of Doc C*ck, .....fraid I won't be able to help you.

cheers

Blooming Lotus

If the messages are a concern you'd like to share , Gene has a great solicitor he'll no doubt put you onto. Hell, let's just play them all. ( where is that stick it up your as* smiley??????? ............. am I the only one seeing a need here??? )

Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
                ( where is that stick it up your as* smiley??????? ............. am I the only one seeing a need here??? )

Lotus
                Umm... yes.
                I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Speaking of impressive cocks though, Where are the single men with these skills we can rave abut is the real question????

Lotus

Comment

Speaking of impressive cocks though, Where are the single men with these skills we can rave abut is the real question????

Lotus

Comment

what does being single have to do with breaking a stack of bricks with your fertility bag?
                      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

If I can actually get up that early, I might listen to the show.

Here's a link to info on Rod Ryan www.thebuzz.com/rodryan.html

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1357
                          what does being single have to do with breaking a stack of bricks with your fertility bag?

A: it's impressive to watch their committment as they struggle against their desires and resist to acheive and maintain the skill in first place and B: It also means we can talk about their fancy c*ck skill without a girlfriend / wife/ partner crying or even neccessarily having said skilled penile owner think they're getting any as opposed to sharing some insights and ask the younger intellegent chick and concientuos male gens...............it's quite exciting, I can assure you !

cheers

Btw : Steve: go work on your tantra, for f*cks sake ! ( How u doing btw )

So do we get an audio link to a recording of this informative banter or don't we?????

Blooming Lotus
                          Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 04-19-2005, 12:52 AM.

Comment

( where is that stick it up your as* smiley??????? ............. am I the only one seeing a need here??? )

Lotus
                            THEN THIS....

hmm, I don't think I should say anything.... but
                            practice wu de

Comment

lol........... I was hoping someone'd pick that up

Comment

Working...
                              X