Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Is there life after death?" Discussion related to reincarnation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no explanations for the phenomenon i experienced. It just increased my faith in Tara/Guan Yin. For sometimes, even before that, i kind of feel this energy of compassion in my life. It also increase my faith in the bodhisattva theory and the importance of the bodhisattva vows. I took mine with the 14 Dalai Lama at Bodh Gaya. I would recommend this ceremony even if i dont know if i am not a buddhist because it is full of good intentions.

By the way in China they believe Guan Yin was also a Daoist by the name of Ci Hang.Reincarnation, reincarnation...

Comment

Just because a large group of people believes in something, does not make it true.
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Right majority does not make truth. It is not because many people do not believe that animals have a reincarnative soul and dont want to be killed that it is true. As Sakyamuni, or so it is said, pointed out in the Kalama sutta do not believe from a tradition, a master or a religion but believe from your own experience. It is quite a revolutionary teaching for a religion.
        Become a shaman by yourself, find the truth about animals' suffering soul.

Comment

Working...
        X