shaolin kicking forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you forgot vibrating and macrocosmic .
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

thats not fair, they edited out my usage of the word .
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

PEN!S PEN!S PEN!S PEN!S PEN!S HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA?!11111111111111

Comment

Ok---one particular master is a full blooded native american who happened to travel the orient during the Korean & Vietnam Wars/Conflicts. He is a Wing Chun Master with other Mastery standings in Shaolin Longfist systems, Baguazhang (White Tiger Temple Wu-Dang styles), Chi Kung, and the list only gets bigger. He was my last kung fu teacher that not only taught me what he knew but he also taught me "Korean -style Taekwondo and Taekyon."

OH yeah since you want me to drop a name: Sifu Bernard Courtney; as far as the other master---We are very close but giving his name is something i WILL NOT do for three reasons:

1) He retired with me being the only person that could actually go through all the training and not quit due to some of his tactics being very torturous. So someone like "mortal" and the american attitude wouldn't last 15 mins tops. Oh that is the same for Courtney too cause if you had that attitude and all---he wouldn't even consider looking at you nether long teach you.

2) He is a preacher. He figures that the one thing he does want is for the people to know he is by their side but not one person around there knows that he is who he is. But think about martin luther king jr and think about his "non-violence" attitude and then understand why he would not want to teach or do exhibitions any more.

3) He is old. He has epilepsy and diabetes. Diabetes just happens to run thru our family---thats right---the individual i am talking about is in my blood line. Anything i tell you now is the nice way of putting things. If you waste his time and you tried to "test him" i gurantee you would end up on the ground bleeding---he wont kill you---but he will crack you open and keep you alive and minster the christian faith to you--so if you aint christian yeah you might as well just leave it all be LMAO.

Comment

FORGOT ONE MORE THING---If you really want to learn from him---he wont teach you and i am positive my other family member wont either and neither will Courtney but i can always teach you something and i wont gurantee that you would finish the day without a tear dropping down each time cause i tend to carry pretty torture-bringing training out myself

Comment

lololo How do you know what type of attitude I bring in to training? Phsychic I guess. I work 3 times harder than anyone in the class. Or actually lead the class. Ask anyone who knows me.

So your American Indian teacher who learned every kungfu style known to man(both internal and external, southern and northern) in Korea(when he was there for a few months) won't teach me. I DON"T WANT TO LEARN FROM HIM! lol My masters are just lowely top shaolin monks and Sifu Grados. Poor me. 7 years of my life out the window.

Take a pill I'm half kidding. It's called humour. Don't get your panties all twisted and bunched.

Who builds the wooden dummy's? Or do you import them from Korea?

I never wound up on the floor bleeding from ANY fight. Never happened, never will. Sorry to dissapoint you.

Comment

This guy is just a....well, umm....yes.......that's right:

IDIOT!

any questions?
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

But his teacher is Indian Joe from Tom Sawyer. And has the tiger dragon burns on his forearms.

Comment

Indian Joe---Knows every martial art known to man---See i never said that. You wanted names and i gave names.

SO you never been on the floor bleeding or whatever---GOOD---bet my money you have been beaten!

If you have good teachers good---but just dont think that just because you have these so called good teachers that no one has equal or better skill---> "Everyone has at least one equal and one person who is supreme."

Am i saying that is me. No Now are you saying you are supreme---HELL YES YOU ARE

So with the attitude that you can not be beaten cause for some reason "mortal" your karate kid Mr Miyagi skills are invincible---someone will end up giving you your first (if not more) devastating defeat that will have you think twice before returning to any school of martial arts---Trust me pal! I seen the greatest with your same "special greatness" fall prey cause they thought they were so high and skilled and then get beat by a white belt or even just some punk on the street.

Now i will leave this THREAD up to you---This whole complete Russbo forum is all yours to lead like some boss hog but leaving it with some credentials.....

My family member who i mentioned with diabetes studied several shaolin styles and taijitsu systems from his uncle who was a sharecropper. He helped fight off a number of white individuals who were the managers for laying railroad ties for Union Pacific---and you have heard of union pacific just look at any train sometime and see the name.

Anyway, he helped fight them off from a surrounded "chinese individual"---who could just happen to take them on alone without any help----ANd you can try to say i am lying there but if you look at US HISTORY---CHINESE WERE SLAVES TO OUR RAILROADS AT ALL POINTS OF THE CONTIENTAL US!! Because His Uncle tried to help him anyway and achieved success with his shovel----the chinese man taught him. I just happened to be the THIRD GENERATION of my family to learn and only ONE PERSON was ever chosen out of each generation blood line to learn all these skills.

My Uncle Tony---in his last years of Vietnam---was a champion in the armed forces---THE MARINES---no one ever beat him and he grew to be very arrogant with good reason. Even still today in Seattle, Washington---he is arrogant cause since 1970 he has been untouched with styles in Karate, Judo, Aikido, Muay Thai, and more.

I told you about my friend Bernard Courtney so i wont repeat.

Now you can say anything you want about me but you know nothing about me---I have taught and teach over 72 STUDENTS and NOT ONE has even been defeated not even after just a day of training---AND that record holds true right now! So Either i must be COMPLETE BULLSHIT ABOUT WHAT IM SAYING---or I KNOW MORE THAN WHAT YOU GIVE CREDIT FOR.

PS---REMEMBER THIS---YOU CAN ONLY LEARN SO MUCH BEFORE THE ASIAN MARTIAL ART COMMUNITIES SAY NO---REMEMBER BRUCE LEE's PROBELM---EVERY MASTER BEFORE OR AFTER LEE AGREED NOT TO TEACH TOO MUCH OF THE "SECRETS"----SO YOU MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE---LEARNING WUSHU MESS RIGHT NOW CAUSE OF A LITTLE HISTORY CONCERNING CHAIRMAN MAO AND WHAT HE DID TO MASTERS OF SHAOLIN---START READING ON THAT

FUNNY THING IS---THE SO CALLED DUMB ARTS YOU SAY IS BULLSHIT THAT I STUDY---WAS WAY BEFORE THE RED ARMY REBELLION SO HOW MUCH MORE REAL AM I IN MY STYLES COMPARED TO A POLITIC-BROKEN STYLE OF YOURS---LEARN YOUR HISTORY AND THINK ABOUT THAT.

Comment

At some point in your training you recognize that the best skill you can hone is humility, because when you get so full of yourself that you are unable to learn, you cripple yourself.

you shouldn't get so worked up. You make these statements with such bravado, of COURSE you're gonna get messed with... lighten up.

if that story about the Railroad is true, that's pretty cool.
                      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

"Indian Joe---Knows every martial art known to man---See i never said that. You wanted names and i gave names."

It and I give names learn english. It was a joke gaywad!!!! lol

"SO you never been on the floor bleeding or whatever---GOOD---bet my money you have been beaten!"

I am undefeated like you and your 72 virgins.

"If you have good teachers good---but just dont think that just because you have these so called good teachers that no one has equal or better skill---> "Everyone has at least one equal and one person who is supreme."

What? English please!

"Am i saying that is me. No Now are you saying you are supreme---HELL YES YOU ARE"

Malfunction. 15 year old moron! lo

"So with the attitude that you can not be beaten cause for some reason "mortal" your karate kid Mr Miyagi skills are invincible---someone will end up giving you your first (if not more) devastating defeat that will have you think twice before returning to any school of martial arts---Trust me pal! I seen the greatest with your same "special greatness" fall prey cause they thought they were so high and skilled and then get beat by a white belt or even just some punk on the street."

What a coincidance I just watched the karate kid last night. Love that movie.
                        I'm not your pal. As you can see in my avatar(if you even know what that is) I am a proud eternal white belt! I AM the punk on the street.

"Now i will leave this THREAD up to you---This whole complete Russbo forum is all yours to lead like some boss hog but leaving it with some credentials....."

Boss hog. Has a nice ring too it.

"My family member who i mentioned with diabetes studied several shaolin styles and taijitsu systems from his uncle who was a sharecropper. He helped fight off a number of white individuals who were the managers for laying railroad ties for Union Pacific---and you have heard of union pacific just look at any train sometime and see the name."

I had trains when I was a kid long before you were even a though in your daddys brain.

"Anyway, he helped fight them off from a surrounded "chinese individual"---who could just happen to take them on alone without any help----ANd you can try to say i am lying there but if you look at US HISTORY---CHINESE WERE SLAVES TO OUR RAILROADS AT ALL POINTS OF THE CONTIENTAL US!! Because His Uncle tried to help him anyway and achieved success with his shovel----the chinese man taught him. I just happened to be the THIRD GENERATION of my family to learn and only ONE PERSON was ever chosen out of each generation blood line to learn all these skills."

The only one out of the bloodline? Wow then I take it all back. lolo How utterly gay.

"My Uncle Tony---in his last years of Vietnam---was a champion in the armed forces---THE MARINES---no one ever beat him and he grew to be very arrogant with good reason. Even still today in Seattle, Washington---he is arrogant cause since 1970 he has been untouched with styles in Karate, Judo, Aikido, Muay Thai, and more."

Another guy that mastered many different non related styles. You guys must run things down there.

"I told you about my friend Bernard Courtney so i wont repeat."

I never heard of him. I have nothing against him either. Its you that are making him look bad with your idiotic posts.

"Now you can say anything you want about me but you know nothing about me---I have taught and teach over 72 STUDENTS and NOT ONE has even been defeated not even after just a day of training---AND that record holds true right now! So Either i must be COMPLETE BULLSHIT ABOUT WHAT IM SAYING---or I KNOW MORE THAN WHAT YOU GIVE CREDIT FOR."

I hope for your sake your kidding. I'll spank any of your 72 virgins.

I'll go with choice on COMPLETE BULLSHIT ABOUT WHAT I"M SAYING. What do I win?

"PS---REMEMBER THIS---YOU CAN ONLY LEARN SO MUCH BEFORE THE ASIAN MARTIAL ART COMMUNITIES SAY NO---REMEMBER BRUCE LEE's PROBELM---EVERY MASTER BEFORE OR AFTER LEE AGREED NOT TO TEACH TOO MUCH OF THE "SECRETS"----SO YOU MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE---LEARNING WUSHU MESS RIGHT NOW CAUSE OF A LITTLE HISTORY CONCERNING CHAIRMAN MAO AND WHAT HE DID TO MASTERS OF SHAOLIN---START READING ON THAT"

I read it all before you were born little boy. I know more about kungfu and martial arts in general then you could ever fathom with your little resin clogged brain. A word of advice stop eating paint chips. Just because indian joe said they are good for you doesn't mean they are.

"FUNNY THING IS---THE SO CALLED DUMB ARTS YOU SAY IS BULLSHIT THAT I STUDY---WAS WAY BEFORE THE RED ARMY REBELLION SO HOW MUCH MORE REAL AM I IN MY STYLES COMPARED TO A POLITIC-BROKEN STYLE OF YOURS---LEARN YOUR HISTORY AND THINK ABOUT THAT."

I never said the arts you claim you study are bullshit. I'm saying it would be a stretch for one guy to have mastered all that different stuff.
                        LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! What a *****!!! lololol Keep the idiotic posts coming.

I'll bend you and your 72 virgins I mean students over my knee and spank them like I was their daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal
                          Boss hog. Has a nice ring too it.

sorry mortal, I couldn't resist.
                          Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by mortal
                            A word of advice stop eating paint chips. Just because indian joe said they are good for you doesn't mean they are.

I'll spank any of your 72 virgins.
                            I prefer those two quotes. Classic. I just love watching mortal get all worked up.
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

You guys are evil, just straight up evil. You ran the poor boy screaming out of the forums. Now he'll never come back. I hope you're proud of yourself. We could have learned alot from him. The only other masters who were willing to teach me about the 36 chambers were sifu rza, sifu gza, grandmaster odb, raekwon the chef, sifu ugod, inspector deck, sifu ghostface killah, and sigong grand mastah killah. And they have refused to take on new students outside of the three six mafia. Mortal, you have ruined my hope at future shaolin training. I hope you're happy.
                              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Mortal, i should remind you, that according to his profile, cypher has been training for 23 years, and he'll be 25 this upcoming february. This makes him your superior, right?

In all seriousness Cypher, if you're still reading this, take no offense. The folks in this community are rather jaded and a red bullshit flag goes off in their brains anytime they hear someone speaking of the myths of shaolin as if they were gospel. Breathe deeply, you are the only one who can allow yourself to be angered. You are the only one who can choose whether or not you suffer. See the truth behind appearences. Dont turn initial skepticism and joking of your peers into a verbal war. Truth matters not in an argument, what matters is who stays cool and delivers their point. You say you've never lost a fight, well by evidence of your anger, you just lost to boss hog.

So breathe and be good. People will insult you for any real or fictitious reason they can think of, but it is YOU who decides whether or not you are insulted.
                                Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X