shaolin kicking forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daodejing

What a diplomat! Me I would just rather him be pissed and leave.

lolo I'm not worked up. I think the whole thing is hysterical.

Boss hog

Comment

Yea.. check your user title there...
      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

lolol! I liked eternal white belt but if thats how you guys and gals see me then so be it.

Comment

Model trains are cool. But only when you reach the 5th chamber of shaolin.
          -Jesse Pasleytm
          "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

what kind of gongfu training starts before the age of 2?
            Potty training.. its lethal shit..

Comment

Speaking gong and don't piss in your pants gong. Maybe he took those into consideration.

How about crying when you fall down or are hungry gong?
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Those are the same schools that bring 3-4 year old black belts to karate tournaments. I laughed out loud the first time I heard THAT over the loudspeaker!
                Mike Evans
                Medford, NY

Comment

You have a link? lol Don't laugh remember that three year old is undefeated since he's been training under some guy, that went away on a young hooker vacation, in korea, for the weekend, and somehow mastered every kugnfu style known to man. lol i'd watch my back.

Comment

I did a google search but it seems no one has ever heard of this incredible master. You master every style and your name doesn't come up on google? What a bunch of ingrates.

Comment

These highly trained masters are often hard to find. Haven't I ever told y'all about our local Kung Fu Master? His name is Sensei Jerry, and he has mastered EVERY form of kung fu ever created while training at the Shaolin Temple in Japan (he says it's exact location in Japan is secret), including red cheetah style, Spider style, and the invincible dragon pinky. he cannot be found on Google either, but can only be located by calling his home telephone #, which he has pasted on handmade signs on every telephone pole in the county. The best part of this story is that it's all true! well, at least the part about him existing and that he claims these things anyway...
                      Mike Evans
                      Medford, NY

Comment

hey, I do dragon pinky fu. You callin me out mike?
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

LOLO Red Cheetah! That sounds better then wushu long penis taught by Sifu Chad.

Everyone thinks their a Sifu except guys that are really good. Guys that are good think they suck. Guys that suck think they are sifus. You gotta love it.

Comment

yeah, but o you do EVERY other style as well?
                            Mike Evans
                            Medford, NY

Comment

back to the original question about shaolin kicking drills or fighting styles involving kicking...I am beginning to learn a black tiger kicking drill soon. I'll let you know how that goes. I also heard alot of styles from shandong or shangtung have alot of kicking in them.
                              "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

So I've been practicing this tiger kicking drill. Its pretty sick so far. Seems like it will be an endurance form. Tiger is usually very strong and forceful, from wha I know. This form is very fluid but still powerful. I have only learned the "salute" so far. It is intersting because it tells the story of all of the styles that influence this form (lost track, long fist, tongbei, ....)
                                "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Working...
                                X