Im in the motherland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im in the motherland.

Zi Wo Jie Shao. Allow me to introduce myself. I live in China now and I probably wont be going home anytime soon. I am currently teaching English and teaching Chinese Medicine(if you can believe that one) in the Jiang Xi province. I am an acupuncturist from New York. Currently I am studying with the Jiang Xi Wushu team branch in the Chinese Medical College in Nanchang. I also have been studying in Wanli Shan (from the master of the mountain) internal gong fu. I have also learned the first and second set of the Chen style tai ji. Chen Shi Tai Ji Lao Jia Yi he Er Lu. My CHinese is basic but I can survive if no one speaks English. My history is a lifetime of martial arts study, various styles, after which I stopped for 8 years and then started back up two 1/2 years ago in Guo Lin's school in NY. I also studied with Xi Xing Hao in Houston. Which I think you may know personally. I believe he may remember me. Avi from New York. My Chinese name which he gave me is Awei. Anyway. I was wondering if someone could help me out.

I am Moving to Beijing in the Summer, I know there are one or 2 good Shaolin schools in Beijing. But I dont know where they are. I have no way of contacting Shifu Shi Xing Hao. He doesnt use his email. He mentioned he knew good teachers there. If anyone knows I would be most greatful. Im growing tired of Modern Wushu.

Also if anyone is interested in Studying Traditional NanChuan in the Fujian province. or Internal Gong Fu from the Master who represents the Whole province of Jiang Xi from the international Wushu festival in Guang Zhou, I can point you in the right direction.

The Shifu in Fujian is Mrs. Qiu. Her school has been snagging medals from the monks in the Quanzhou Southern Temple during the yearly competitions. Meeting her her two sons and going to her school is an experience in itself. If you want to hear the sad story of my visit to the Southern Shaolin temple...just ask. To live here is to learn.

The internal Gong Fu I learned in the Mountain is the most outstanding thing I have ever learned. If someone ever wants to come to Jiang Xi and stay there to learn something that will change your life, It is most beautiful and inexpensive.

Well thanks for the listen Zhu Nin Jian Kang Wishing you good health. Peace One Love.

Have fun over there...
    practice wu de

Comment

"The internal Gong Fu I learned in the Mountain is the most outstanding thing I have ever learned."

what style? what was so outstanding about it?
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

It is completely internal with no movement. It is a style of Zhan Zhuang. It all takes place as a meditation. Followed by a type of iron body training.

Comment

The motherland. I love it. Sounds almost like a cult now.

I miss China, to some degree. Might be heading up there from Thailand once I get my legal shit together down here. Then again, Shi De Cheng might be heading down here. Your comments bring back some wonderful memories of travel in that country.

Have a great time, and keep us informed of your adventures.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

hmm, so is he teaching you the microcosmic orbit or the macrocosmic orbit? some people call it different stuff..small and large universal chi flow etc etc..is that the kind of training? cause i know taoists often implement this energy into iron body

do they make you do any fasting or a change in your diet?
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

your name is Avi, but china is your motherland? alright then...

Comment

OK

As to the specifics of the the internal training there is no diet or fasting. Or focusing on any orbits.

As far as my name being Avi and calling China the motherland. Actually, my family comes from China. Think your so smart huh?

Comment

Lol.......

A good internal teacher is often hard for a gwailo to find. With all the contracts I'm getting thrown from China at the moment, despite what else I have planned, I could really end up anywhere myself . I'll keep your offer in mind so cheers and don't be surprised if I call you on it.

If your language is soo bad and it's all just static internal jazz ........... how exactly does that work intructionally Btw ?????

BL

Comment

whatever.....

your gender is "male i think ?"

heysuus na man.
                    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Avi good luck with your travels and studies.

Comment

ur

ur......oh
                        motherland ,a lovely word

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write your story, nice one, good luck sincerely.
                          The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

lol..................internal kungfu?

Comment

Hey.. urm I was wondering.. could you tell me what kind of visa you have? I suppose you have the "business" F visa. If that's the case, can you just go up into the mountains and practise internal kung fu without having the chinamen come after you? Or did you bribe the local police officer?

Comment

Working...
                              X