Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A party ain't a party unless...(More Yan Ming fabrications?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that is what was reported earlier, but Dave came out and just said that he just needed a vacation to gather himself. He was talkin bout how he was too stressed and just eneded to et away, so he went to South Africa to visit a friend. While he was there, he went to see a psychiatrist but that was only for 40 min, so he says. I read that article on msn but that was yesterday and I don't know where the link is now.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

*sigh* misses South Africa...

Comment

that would be funny if dave was influenced by shi yan ming, and driven to seek himself... more of me trying to make sense out of my nonsensical thoughts again... WELL.... IT WOULD BE FUNNY!!! WOULDNT IT??!?
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

gonna give you some poo poo,

gonna give you some pee pee...

is it just me or are girls from north africa just freakin HOT!
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Flamestep, that last post may just prove that your a bigger dork than I.

Which means I've lost my status, once more.

g
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

South Africa, Flamestep. Like Charlize Theron

DAYAM
              Attached Files
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Well, i am always fascinated how many arahants and enlightened persons there are in Shaolin. Here Shi Yan Ming says he was enlightened at a very early age. I am sorry but i cannot believe it. Look him coming with his birthday cake made from battery eggs, watch him killing fishes while Laozi says "Fish should not go out of water"

In Chinese buddhism Shaolin monks are often seen as putting down buddhism, the same way as meat eaters Lamas are.

In his text i dont see compassion for the suffering of living beings, specially animals. I can hardly believe that the duty of a chinese enlightened being would be to go to the USA to eat hamburgers while his country is in great sufferings. Please stop telling lies and throwing illusion on people.

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                  the duty of a chinese enlightened being

interesting.

Comment

Well, i am always fascinated how many arahants and enlightened persons there are in Shaolin. Here Shi Yan Ming says he was enlightened at a very early age. I am sorry but i cannot believe it. Look him coming with his birthday cake made from battery eggs, watch him killing fishes while Laozi says "Fish should not go out of water"

In Chinese buddhism Shaolin monks are often seen as putting down buddhism, the same way as meat eaters Lamas are.

In his text i dont see compassion for the suffering of living beings, specially animals. I can hardly believe that the duty of a chinese enlightened being would be to go to the USA to eat hamburgers while his country is in great sufferings. Please stop telling lies and throwing illusion on people.

I see. the immortal cycle is like that in seeing it be. I wonder what buddhism and shaolin and even kungfu has to do with survival parameters and peace with one's environment and where the compassion is in that and where the rules come into it. knowing and understanding the dharma must help.

Blooming tianshi lotus
                    Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 04-29-2008, 02:06 AM.

Comment

An awakened being I don't think minds either way, but it's all speculation since none of us here are awakened....
                      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Yan ming ain't enlightened. He's an alcoholic and womanizer. I dont think those are pre-requisites.. If they are I will never reach enlightenment.
                        The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

Working...
                        X