Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A party ain't a party unless...(More Yan Ming fabrications?)

South Africa, Flamestep. Like Charlize Theron

DAYAM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Theron.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	619  
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Well, i am always fascinated how many arahants and enlightened persons there are in Shaolin. Here Shi Yan Ming says he was enlightened at a very early age. I am sorry but i cannot believe it. Look him coming with his birthday cake made from battery eggs, watch him killing fishes while Laozi says "Fish should not go out of water"

In Chinese buddhism Shaolin monks are often seen as putting down buddhism, the same way as meat eaters Lamas are.

In his text i dont see compassion for the suffering of living beings, specially animals. I can hardly believe that the duty of a chinese enlightened being would be to go to the USA to eat hamburgers while his country is in great sufferings. Please stop telling lies and throwing illusion on people.

Quote Originally Posted by liutangsanzang View Post
    the duty of a chinese enlightened being

interesting.

Well, i am always fascinated how many arahants and enlightened persons there are in Shaolin. Here Shi Yan Ming says he was enlightened at a very early age. I am sorry but i cannot believe it. Look him coming with his birthday cake made from battery eggs, watch him killing fishes while Laozi says "Fish should not go out of water"

In Chinese buddhism Shaolin monks are often seen as putting down buddhism, the same way as meat eaters Lamas are.

In his text i dont see compassion for the suffering of living beings, specially animals. I can hardly believe that the duty of a chinese enlightened being would be to go to the USA to eat hamburgers while his country is in great sufferings. Please stop telling lies and throwing illusion on people.

I see. the immortal cycle is like that in seeing it be. I wonder what buddhism and shaolin and even kungfu has to do with survival parameters and peace with one's environment and where the compassion is in that and where the rules come into it. knowing and understanding the dharma must help.

Blooming tianshi lotus
    Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 04-29-2008 at 02:06 AM.
    "honestly girls dont seem to want anything other then whatever they want "atm" then that can always change:"
    maestro's love genius.

first we work to live, then we live to work, ..& then when someone else can do it good enough without us - we can all run off and die.
    Blooming tianshi lotus

"find something & thatd turn me on.." drahillionaire, warren buffet.

'if you keep going, eventually you get there' chuck norris

Blog Entries

An awakened being I don't think minds either way, but it's all speculation since none of us here are awakened....
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Yan ming ain't enlightened. He's an alcoholic and womanizer. I dont think those are pre-requisites.. If they are I will never reach enlightenment.
    The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123