No announcement yet.

Russbo Thailand School: Russboasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc, instead of just having a full year rate then why not have gradually decreasing monthly costs for a year and after a year have them continue paying the last monthly rate that they were paying untill they decide to leave....

and even if you do drop rates by 10% for a year that still means that its gonna cost $9000, even living in a dorm room....that's too expensive for alot of ppl still....

Also, how long untill there is internet access in the dorms....or will there ever be?? (I read about the school facility only having it on the site, just wondering) Personally, I'd be more than willing to pay a little extra for it....I'm planning or bringing a laptop with me, and i'd like to be able to stay in touch with my friends and family.

Comment

Trip to Thailand....

What to pack on a trip to Thailand?
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

A t-shirt that, in Thai, says;

"DON'T SELL ME NO DURIANS" and it has a guy on the back vommiting.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Durians?

Made me look up what a Durian was. I've never heard of this fruit and don't think I want to eat anything that they don't allow in the hotel or subways because it smells that bad. See pictures ......

"The fruit called durian ( "THURIEN" - ทุเรียน ) is famous for its smell when it is ripe. Durians are often forbidden in public places such as Thai hotels. This is due to the strong smell of the durian, which persists even if the fruit has been moved to an other place. One thing is sure, nobody can steal a durian. Due to the smell it is impossible to hide it!"
          Attached Files
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

BL, I donated 1000 DD's to you with love. Now all my dreams may come true.

g
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

1000 dds....

hm....

thats a lot of dances...
              practice wu de

Comment

Steve : Lol !!!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that had to do that !!.............. Bad odour but soo good ha??? Well that sounds familar!!
                Thx for the declaration and the dollar btw ......lol...........

Onesp1ng Onesp1ng Onesp1ng............. I blame Doc here, so you're totally excused!!! Providing they don't involve me, may those wishes all bear fruit for you nonetheless! ( btw : 1 DD= 1 ounce of love I'm told )
                What you were trying to acheive exactly Richard by supporting that comment ............I dunno.
                Be it to keep me single by enticing ppl into forming an opinion on their Lotus-loving status, or be it to rally a time consuming groupie / stalker / hater crew to distract me with, with your sadistic amusements, you are one sick balded puppy!!! Rolleyes and
                LOl..............
                Gotta love a good antagonist myself actually, so cheers to you and your sick pleasures oh mighty stirrer!
                Btw: Not that I'd hate it too often but did you happen to want to something to play with by chance??? Here's a thought Doc; ever considered buying a puppy ???!!!!!............ or having a kid to stir perhaps????
                Not unsmooth for a bored devil.

cheers

And now about the MT instructor course???

Lotus
                Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-10-2005, 01:20 AM.

Comment

So what your saying is that when we meet you'll be the happy bearer of 1000 onces of love, right? That's exactly what I was expecting. We are definitely on the same page.

Or are you just after my DD's? I could always steal them back... you ought to be nice...my little, fine, jewel.

g
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

If i may take back controll of this thread hijacking....

Doc, what is the address for your Thailand Gung Fu school? I couldn't find it on the site, and I think that i'm supposed to know that when I go to the Royal Thai Consolate tommorow for my "non-immigrant B visa" (Ya! that's how commited I am to this!)

Thanks again...hope that i catch you before I leave, sort of left it to the last moment. lol

Comment

The school, and dormitory, is in Cherngtalay, Talang, near Laguna Phuket, on Bang Tao beach. Look on a map of Phuket, for Bang Tao beach (I'll get on one the site shortly).

If you're coming and need help with things here, let me know and we'll see what we can set up for you.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

I won't be leaving until August, but I'm just getting my visa and vacinations or whatever done now.

I'lll get everything arranged with you a bit later (ie. payment, getting there, housing etc.)

Thanks Again though.

Comment

Map is in the russboasia section now. You don't need vaccinations for Thailand. And I'll probably be in the US in August, taking care of business there, but the school will be running.
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

...doc, i just got my first round of vaccinations....(plus i'm going to Ghana later in the year so i needed vaccinations for that trip)

So what's going on w/ the dorms? Will there be internet access in them by Aug?
                            How do we find our way to the school? Do you send somone to pick up the students and the airport/bus station?
                            Oh ya, and when are you going to be back in Thailand (after August)?

Comment

Dorms are ready, but, getting internet access within them is going to take about six months. That's how long it takes to get a phone line installed in Thailand. We're looking at other options however. Might be able to get high speed via a private company. Regardless, there are at least four internet cafes' within a five to ten minute walk from the dorm.

People will be met at the airport and transported.

Not sure when I'll be back. Not sure if I'm going to leave, LOL. Hard to leave this place...

russbo.com

Comment

Sounds amazing doc.... thanks for the update.
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X