No announcement yet.

Russbo Thailand School: Russboasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc, even though I don't get any bad vibes off of you, you may not want to point to your website to provide authenicity because even someone with alterier motives can have a great looking website. Better to point to your school in Las Vegas, and how your students are doing well in the competitions there.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

You NEVER pay any of these schools a year in advance, because, something ALWAYS comes up. And I'd be very cautious about any school that demanded such payment.

LYF, if you could come out to Thailand, you could use your little bug zapper shirt to keep the women off of you. That is, if you're not in HELL if and when we ever invite you....

LOL
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

OK, ok...How much already!?!?!?
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Greenknight2
          Doc, even though I don't get any bad vibes off of you, you may not want to point to your website to provide authenicity because even someone with alterier motives can have a great looking website. Better to point to your school in Las Vegas, and how your students are doing well in the competitions there.
          Another website like this?

You've got to be kidding, LOL. God help that bastard, knowing what I've been through with this.

(and it's not "alterier". It's "ulterior". I think...)
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Doc

Okay. so looking at a budget itinerary myself . How much would you say we'd need to be comfortable for a month and then 3??? I spoke to one of the world Muay Thai boys who seemed to think Aus$3000-5000 would cover me for a 3 mth Muay Thai stay . What do you think Doc???

Comment

What's an Australian dollar worth?

russbo.com

Comment

1.00 AUD Australia Dollars = 0.779521 USD United States Dollars

1.00 AUD Australia Dollars = 30.8297 THB Thailand Baht
                practice wu de

Comment

Doc, can you tell me what you think it will cost fora year of kung fu trainingat your school in thailand, living in the dormitory??????

thanks

Comment

Doc, can you give me a rough figure as to total costs for a month in the phuket school? (one month training costs, plus food, lodging, and at least 3 massages a week, plus some booze money) In USD please.

I may have to skip out of the rough southern california winter and join you in thailand for at least a few weeks.
                    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

The prices are in the russboasia part of the site; the prices reflect local average hotel usage. As I'm still working on building good comfortable dormitory space, I reallly have no idea just yet what living there will cost. But, I assure you, I'm trying to make this as feasible for everyone as possible.

Thai massage will cost you about ten dollars for two hours, in most places. Food, depending upon where you eat, can be a few dollars a meal. Booze, I have no idea, as I don't drink.

More later, working hard on this dormitory stuff now. Hope to get it all together for June.

russbo.com

Comment

Ok, so how can I apply for the school?

Comment

Apply? You can win a trip, in the russboasia contest thread, mostly inclusive, minus airfare and obvious traveling expenses and such, or just tell doc you're showing up, and pay the fees.... lol

Unless doc is finally trying to figure out how to avoid all the crazies, and does have an application.
                          practice wu de

Comment

Hmm, Doc trying to "avoid all the crazies"... now that's a concept!

g
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I love the crazies. My life wouldn't be the same without them.

I just arranged for some dormitory space here in Thailand. Which means, we can get the costs down even lower. I'll have the details in the russboasia part of the site. It's a temporary permanent type of situation, while we build the larger training center.

That one is going to be a doozey.

russbo.com

Comment

EEP!
                                that is better, yes, but it would still be $10,000 USD fo a year....

how can we arrange a yearly rate for myself?....(here or by email, doesn't matter to me)

Comment

Working...
                                X