No announcement yet.

Russbo Thailand School: Russboasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, thanks for the info Doc everything sounds good to me!

Comment

Just spent time wearing a cheesey grin browsing through the Russboasia sections and found the "smokers will not be welcome" clause!!!

Fare's fare ( mind pun ) if that's the law and it's illegal in public , but where can we smoke then???
      We're buying laywesterner hell for chrissakes..........., not naily crosses .Lol .........

So what the deal there Doc ??? ......... Some of us less reasonable ppl 'll just come anyway , but is there a smokers bench somewhere or is there not??
      Blooming Lotus
      Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-23-2005, 03:38 AM.

Comment

I'm sure no one gives a F if you are not in or directly around the school.
        practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
          Just spent time wearing a cheesey grin browsing through the Russboasia sections and found the "smokers will not be welcome" clause!!!

Fare's fare ( mind pun ) if that's the law and it's illegal in public , but where can we smoke then???
          Australia.

LOL....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
            People will be met at the airport and transported.

Not sure when I'll be back. Not sure if I'm going to leave, LOL. Hard to leave this place...

yeah, i bet them thai bargirls have been keeping you REAL busy!
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Dude, Rob/Flamestep/Splinter-- You know when you make a new name, your record stays the same? Are you trying to run away from your past?

I remember I made an account just to steal people's money, at which point I would transfer this money to my LeiYunFat account. Unfourtunately, the accounts were the same and my LeiYunFat account suffered from as much loss as my "Yoink" account. Owned.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Fraud LYF??

I can see that you MISSED me. Want to come visit?

Owned. Hahahahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                  Australia.

LOL....

Does best nonplussed warrior hair toss ( though a little more feminely lustrous than most bar the bronzed ebony crowned glam king Australian kempo superstar across the road ............ lol @ bald sex appeal btw ( add not cute > here) (why does that smiley always look dickey anyway???)) , steels for pending oxygen overload and goes back to googling travel arrangements. !!!!

How's your dysentry btw ????!!

Lol .

Lotus
                  Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-24-2005, 02:31 AM.

Comment

so btl, what kind of drugs are you currently on at the moment? they sound very good, can i have some?

lei yun fat, i just felt like changing my name, no reason really... but i had to jack xing jian for 1000 bucks to do it, HAHAHAHAH!

so how does this thief thing work anyway? i tried to jack ret law but it failed and i lost money and rep points.
                    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Ah, I'll show you the ropes, then.

What happens is you can steal however much you want, as long as you have the equal collateral if you so fail. If you fail, you lose rep points as well as that money. When you succeed, well, you basically keep the money and earn rep points, I believe.
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

hahaha, soon satans wallet will be MINE!

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter
                          so btl, what kind of drugs are you currently on at the moment? they sound very good, can i have some?

lei yun fat, i just felt like changing my name, no reason really... but i had to jack xing jian for 1000 bucks to do it, HAHAHAHAH!

so how does this thief thing work anyway? i tried to jack ret law but it failed and i lost money and rep points.

Lol ........actually one of my most substance free weeks in ages! ........ Only tobacco for the moment, but apparently, that one's just goingto sort itself out aswell !

BL

Comment

Doc, I sent you an email about 2 weeks ago (to russbo(at)qmail.com) asking for some of the information that i need in order to get my visa (letter of invitation, address, phone #, etc.) and i still haven't got a reply back...not sure if you were just busy or if you never got the email, or if i sent it to the wrong email entirely...so if you could respond on that ASAP, that would be peachy!

Also, how does the laundry and food situation work for livving in the dorms?
                            Are we expected to make our own food and do our own laundry?
                            And will we be provided with the facilities do do this?

Thanks

Comment

What country are you coming from that you need an invite letter and visa?
                              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

My girlfriend will do your laundry, for a fee. Might also cook for you too. Don't worry about these things, getting a washing machine for the place so that you can do your own. Will also have full kitchen.

What country are you coming from????? No need for invitation letter, unless you're coming from China.

Not sure I got your email, my spam mailwasher gets rid of a lot of stuff. Sorry about that.
                                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                                russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X