Internet access?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet access?

Do you or will you provide net access there? It would be a very useful 'attraction' for anyone planning on staying for a while.. a simple LAN or even perhaps a WIFI access point would be ideal for anyone bringing a laptop or pocketpc or something like that..

While on the subject.. you could hook up a webcam so we could all watch the action from back home!

Comment

Being a net freak myself, a high speed internet line, and LAN for playing Ghost Recon, is going to be a necessity. Once I have the main facility taken care of. That is taking a little longer than planned, which is why we have arrangements with nearby hotels (which have their own internet access). There is high speed internet access available locally in any one of the multitude of nearby internet cafes. Our Muay Thai gym has a computer with internet access also.

As far as webcams go, what happens in Phuket, stays in Phuket.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

If your internet access is doing some problem and you were facing these problem many times then I have a best solution for this internet access problem and I also make sure after doing this simple steps your problem solved very soon.
        Just click here after clicking this link ptcl speed test a new window open in front of you and your just follow these steps one by one.

Comment

I will also go with the statement that internet facility must be provided because this is the only way in which we connect to others and can watch live streams.

Door to Door Pick and Drop Services in Las Vegas NV

Comment

Working...
          X