Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taiji girl-Remember I promised you guys a story? Ok, well here it is…

Doc, that was the most amazing way ive ever heard that put.

Stylee, maybe that is why...

On the whole though, i still think she had potential. Minus the yeti hair and the half-assed shanti thing, though, she wasnt that bad looking, was she? I have t say tho, i admire a girl that walks barefoot. unles she goes to the public bathrooms like that Eh, we'll see this year. I'll give Bubba a call and see if theyre coming down.

Insider Info

ok so at 34, I'm not exactly old, but I might can clue you boys in:

Daodejing is right.

Girls who flirt and then say "I have a boyfriend but things are iffy" are hedging thier bet. If you turn out to be cool, they can say things didn't work out and reel you in. If you turn out to be a loser, they can simply say "well I told you I had a boyfriend". That way, they get all the ego boost and attention, with no strings attached if you turn out to be icky.

If y'all would learn to be aloof when girls do that, act like you don't care, be kinda distant but friendly and then walk away, more often than not they'll chase after you.

is this the girl??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SKong[1].jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	613  
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

You're right PFPM. But I don't think girls like that are worth wasting your time on. And you really hit it on the head with the being aloof and not caring part.

Women hate when men "don't care". If they do have any sort of interest at all, then they will wonder why that man isn't chasing after them. Drives them nuts.

But, it's all a game. And I'm personally tired of playing them.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Yea, I want to say most people grow out of that sh*t, but unfortunately I don't think that's true.

The true secret to attract a smart woman is confidence. If you think you're worth our time, we probably will too.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

you shouldn't need to pretend not to care. if you're yearning for this girl's approval and love within 5 minutes of meeting her, you've got problems way beyond the world of women. if she likes you, cool, if not, **** it.

just make sure you bring lots of alcohol into the equation. it can only help.

Zach.. you have wisdom beyond your years.. whatever that means..

Man, good luck with all this, I still say try to hook up with that med student in the mean time...
    practice wu de

Just go for it with all you got, make her feel like she's a goddess and you're a god whenever you're toghether.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Quote Originally Posted by zachsan
    you shouldn't need to pretend not to care. if you're yearning for this girl's approval and love within 5 minutes of meeting her, you've got problems way beyond the world of women. if she likes you, cool, if not, **** it.

just make sure you bring lots of alcohol into the equation. it can only help.
    Its less a matter of my yearning for this girl's approval than it is simply a matter that im hoping she is worth it...one can speculate, no? Besides, the main thing is that shes into stuff im into on a level ive never seen before. More than anything, it is an interesting pursiut.

Whose privilidge to do what exactly ????

Quote Originally Posted by doc
    One day, Arhat may teach you the skills necessary to conquer the irrational half of the species....
    And sometimes he'll just teach us how to leave you to it!.............just like we expect he taught you the same math we got on the what's worth what comprimise before we even met!!!

Btw : Just quietly Daodejing, someofus are going to feel like godesses and gods despite what a partener does or doesn't !!!

........... and if you're lucky and can make it there at mutual convenience,one of us might even share sum -of- it with you .

cheers
    BL
    Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-12-2005 at 04:31 AM.
    "honestly girls dont seem to want anything other then whatever they want "atm" then that can always change:"
    maestro's love genius.

first we work to live, then we live to work, ..& then when someone else can do it good enough without us - we can all run off and die.
    Blooming tianshi lotus

"find something & thatd turn me on.." drahillionaire, warren buffet.

'if you keep going, eventually you get there' chuck norris

Your ego is effin HUGE.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast