Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taiji girl-Remember I promised you guys a story? Ok, well here it is…

ts less a matter of my yearning for this girl's approval than it is simply a matter that im hoping she is worth it.
    She's not worth it.

Oh, and as for making the goddesses want you, there's one thing that will make their bright little eyes go all aflutter for the big DC daddy. Let's take a lesson from the animal kingdom, shall we? (from msnbc)

You might think it's grand to be a well endowed fish. After all, some female fish prefer mates with larger sex organs, a new study finds.

But the guys' prowess has a price.

The studs with larger gonopodia, which is what scientists call male fish sex organs, can't swim as fast as their less impressive counterparts, so they're more likely to get eaten by predators.

Bigger is better
    The study was done on mosquitofish, which are like guppies. They're only about an inch long. That's body length. For the appendage, we're talking millimeters. Nonetheless, biologist Brian Langerhans of Washington University in St. Louis managed to put a tape on 350 male mosquitofish. Langerhans took pictures of the gonopodia to measure their outlines.

"The organ is quite obvious, even on such small fish," he told LiveScience.

Data in hand, Langerhans exposed about 50 females, one at a time, to video images of a male of average proportions at one end of an aquarium and an outsized male at the other end.

"They chose the larger one over and over," Langerhans said. "All females had the same preference."
    Your hard earned tax dollars in our major universities at work. I could have told them THAT.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

You're right !! Those steroided big ol oh so ripped and muscley men , (despite the prowess and satisfactory weiding and application skills of other similarly less large but slightly more endowed counterparts ) that shrinking penile continginet, are definately not godess game!!! Great point!

cheers

Lotus
    "honestly girls dont seem to want anything other then whatever they want "atm" then that can always change:"
    maestro's love genius.

first we work to live, then we live to work, ..& then when someone else can do it good enough without us - we can all run off and die.
    Blooming tianshi lotus

"find something & thatd turn me on.." drahillionaire, warren buffet.

'if you keep going, eventually you get there' chuck norris

Quote Originally Posted by dogchow108
    Its less a matter of my yearning for this girl's approval than it is simply a matter that im hoping she is worth it...one can speculate, no? Besides, the main thing is that shes into stuff im into on a level ive never seen before. More than anything, it is an interesting pursiut.

Lol.........and there are things that Zachsan does without bringing a whole lot of alcohol into it??? Suuuuuuuure !

Ps : tell master killer, looks like there will be math after all and it needs to be done before you arrive!

cheers

Lotus
    "honestly girls dont seem to want anything other then whatever they want "atm" then that can always change:"
    maestro's love genius.

first we work to live, then we live to work, ..& then when someone else can do it good enough without us - we can all run off and die.
    Blooming tianshi lotus

One post, just one, could you put a coherent thought together...
    practice wu de

Powers to mess with ppls posts you say???

Considering your recently councilled and encouraged as* , who gives a sh*t........ mmmkay !
    So what if you loose him business.

cheers
    maestro's love genius.

Blooming tianshi lotus

Who has that power???

Loose who business, what the hell are you talking about, do you even know what the hell your talking about.
    practice wu de

Is it time to get a message to the man? The one with the bat?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

BL, your vividly nonsential comentary and odd disposition will undoubtably be a topic and source of entertainment over beers this summer at the ChinWoo tourney.

Well, guys, I'm meeting her this Thursday and Friday morning she'll be taking me to her Taiji class. wish me luck...

'luck bro
    keep your head clear, and your liquor clearer.
    practice wu de

Are you meeting her Thursday and going to her class on Friday morning, or, are you meeting her Thursday and then, the next day, going to her class on Friday morning?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Oops. Almost time to announce the contest winders.

russbo.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast