Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taiji girl-Remember I promised you guys a story? Ok, well here it is…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zach.. you have wisdom beyond your years.. whatever that means..

Man, good luck with all this, I still say try to hook up with that med student in the mean time...
    practice wu de

Comment

Just go for it with all you got, make her feel like she's a goddess and you're a god whenever you're toghether.
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
        you shouldn't need to pretend not to care. if you're yearning for this girl's approval and love within 5 minutes of meeting her, you've got problems way beyond the world of women. if she likes you, cool, if not, **** it.

just make sure you bring lots of alcohol into the equation. it can only help.
        Its less a matter of my yearning for this girl's approval than it is simply a matter that im hoping she is worth it...one can speculate, no? Besides, the main thing is that shes into stuff im into on a level ive never seen before. More than anything, it is an interesting pursiut.

Comment

Whose privilidge to do what exactly ????

Originally posted by doc
          One day, Arhat may teach you the skills necessary to conquer the irrational half of the species....
          And sometimes he'll just teach us how to leave you to it!.............just like we expect he taught you the same math we got on the what's worth what comprimise before we even met!!!

Btw : Just quietly Daodejing, someofus are going to feel like godesses and gods despite what a partener does or doesn't !!!

........... and if you're lucky and can make it there at mutual convenience,one of us might even share sum -of- it with you .

cheers
          BL
          Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-12-2005, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Your ego is effin HUGE.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

ts less a matter of my yearning for this girl's approval than it is simply a matter that im hoping she is worth it.
              She's not worth it.

Oh, and as for making the goddesses want you, there's one thing that will make their bright little eyes go all aflutter for the big DC daddy. Let's take a lesson from the animal kingdom, shall we? (from msnbc)

You might think it's grand to be a well endowed fish. After all, some female fish prefer mates with larger sex organs, a new study finds.

But the guys' prowess has a price.

The studs with larger gonopodia, which is what scientists call male fish sex organs, can't swim as fast as their less impressive counterparts, so they're more likely to get eaten by predators.

Bigger is better
              The study was done on mosquitofish, which are like guppies. They're only about an inch long. That's body length. For the appendage, we're talking millimeters. Nonetheless, biologist Brian Langerhans of Washington University in St. Louis managed to put a tape on 350 male mosquitofish. Langerhans took pictures of the gonopodia to measure their outlines.

"The organ is quite obvious, even on such small fish," he told LiveScience.

Data in hand, Langerhans exposed about 50 females, one at a time, to video images of a male of average proportions at one end of an aquarium and an outsized male at the other end.

"They chose the larger one over and over," Langerhans said. "All females had the same preference."
              Your hard earned tax dollars in our major universities at work. I could have told them THAT.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

You're right !! Those steroided big ol oh so ripped and muscley men , (despite the prowess and satisfactory weiding and application skills of other similarly less large but slightly more endowed counterparts ) that shrinking penile continginet, are definately not godess game!!! Great point!

cheers

Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by dogchow108
                  Its less a matter of my yearning for this girl's approval than it is simply a matter that im hoping she is worth it...one can speculate, no? Besides, the main thing is that shes into stuff im into on a level ive never seen before. More than anything, it is an interesting pursiut.

Lol.........and there are things that Zachsan does without bringing a whole lot of alcohol into it??? Suuuuuuuure !

Ps : tell master killer, looks like there will be math after all and it needs to be done before you arrive!

cheers

Lotus

Comment

One post, just one, could you put a coherent thought together...
                    practice wu de

Comment

Powers to mess with ppls posts you say???

Considering your recently councilled and encouraged as* , who gives a sh*t........ mmmkay !
                      So what if you loose him business.

cheers

Comment

Who has that power???

Loose who business, what the hell are you talking about, do you even know what the hell your talking about.
                        practice wu de

Comment

Is it time to get a message to the man? The one with the bat?
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

BL, your vividly nonsential comentary and odd disposition will undoubtably be a topic and source of entertainment over beers this summer at the ChinWoo tourney.

Well, guys, I'm meeting her this Thursday and Friday morning she'll be taking me to her Taiji class. wish me luck...

Comment

'luck bro
                              keep your head clear, and your liquor clearer.
                              practice wu de

Comment

Are you meeting her Thursday and going to her class on Friday morning, or, are you meeting her Thursday and then, the next day, going to her class on Friday morning?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Oops. Almost time to announce the contest winders.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X