Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Invades Thailand...

The journey begins....

May 11 .... almost 2 pm, I leave for the airport in Las Vegas in a 3 hours, heading for Los Angeles to Taipei and then Phuket.
    Look out Thailand, here I come.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Have fun....

hope you remembered the two most important thing.............
    practice wu de

Comment

You mean how cobalt goes great with yellow for a sunshiney feel and dicktogs are not always going to work!!!????

Lotus

Comment

dicktogs
        Think I can guess what that means.. but it sounds like some kind of tropical disease of the nether regions!

Comment

I'm here

Well, after over a day of traveling and bad food on 3 airplanes, I made it.
          Vegas has nothing on Phuket, the saying needs to be changed to "What happens in Phuket, Stays in Phuket, because you can't understand the Patong Beach Bargirls anyways."
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

LOL, great to hear your having a good time...

Steve's avg rating of girls in Phuket would be??????
            practice wu de

Comment

oh yeah! master steve just loves to get claps, and i dont mean applauses!
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
              X