russboasia CONTEST WINNERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russboasia CONTEST WINNERS

Congratulations to the following RUSSBOASIA CONTEST winners!

Greenknight2
    Dogchow108
    Inevitable
    Firbolg
    Arhat
    Tulku
    Plumflower_pm

and

Shaolinstylee

Please contact us as soon as possible about your potential arrival dates. We hope to see you soon!
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Doc always keeps his word.

Russboasia is open, and we're ready to have you come out and visit, if you so desire. My apologies for the delay; we've had some issues out here that were absolutely beyond my control.

The original package included two weeks of twice daily martial arts training, hotel, and food. Because our gong fu coach had to return to China, we'll have to alter the package a bit. Here's what we'll do for you:

--Two weeks of Muay Thai / weight / aerobic training, four hours every morning.

--Nearby, clean, hotel.

--Motorbike rental (for transport between hotel, gym, beach).

--Transportation / pickup / delivery to from Phuket International Airport.

--The occasional meal with doc and doc's Thai honey. The occasional meal at doc's cooked by doc's Thai honey. And of course, some nightly entertainment thrown in here and there, as only doc and Thailand can offer. Without doc's Thai honey.

Further MT training in the afternoon available, but at minimal extra cost. Dive instruction available at discounted rates. Tour packages available at regular rates. Most of your meals can be easily and cheaply obtained in town.

And, anything else I can do to make your stay here welcome, comfortable, and enjoyable.

Get back to me as soon as you can. I'll be here in Phuket through the summer.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Way to go.

Uwe

Comment

thanks doc. hopefully i'm still included as per plumflower's wishes?

if so, i would consider coming in december....that is, if it's convenient, and welcomed. this summer isn't possible for me, but, as i should be leaving for taiwan again in dec or jan, i might be able to swing it then.

anyhow, congrats on having everything up and running, especially after what's gone down this year.

my best wishes to you and your future success,

g
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Nice. Will have to try and make it this year!

What are the prices for an equivalent training package now? Got a friend who may want to come along also.

Comment

Wow so its up and Running eh? Hmm. Something tells me i might be able to make a trip over there in the fall. Have a job now rescuing Wildlife and summer is our prime-time (they're already kinda pissed at me for taking off the time to go to NY heh...)

Comment

Well, keep a few things in mind.

I'll be here until August, I think. Should be back by November. School will continue to run, but, not sure how well without my being here. Also, hotel prices, affordable now until November, shoot up end of November through May. The rooms we were going to put you in, are extremely nice, have ocean views, and are in a lovely part of Phuket (Surin Beach). They cost us about 20 USD a night. In high season, they go well over 120 USD a night... And in high season, there is a 100% occupancy rate. It's crazy here in high season. And absolutely lovely and quiet in low. Though, sometimes a little wet.

I'm currently looking into other options for dormitory type space, as we need to have somewhere to put people, inexpensively. We used up all of our school space with equipment and training areas; and it's getting quite busy. I might eventually rent another area just for housing, gonna have to look into it.

As for prices for friends, it's gonna depend upon the time of year you come out, (as explained above), and what other arrangements I can come up with. Working on that.

russbo.com

Comment

Is Russboasia still up and running?

Not sure I would be able to talk the girlfriend into going but it would be a nice thing to do.
                "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Yes. I have to rebuild the website (once I find time... LOL). It teaches Muay Thai, no gong fu at this time. And we have a fairly well equipped gym there too.

I'll be back there in December.

russbo.com

Comment

I saw the pictures, pretty nice. How heavy do the weights (plates, Dumbbells) get?

I'd be willing to do some strength and conditioning consulting in exchange for some MT training (wink wink)?
                    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

The weights get as heavy as you want. Just pick up the round things and put them on the bars....

Everyone wants to make a deal, LOL. But, you can't "work" in Thailand without a work permit.

We'll take care of you. We always do.

russbo.com

Comment

Smartass.

We'll take care of you. We always do.
                        I know, the trick is talking my girlfriend into going. Oh and finding money to get there too.

Comment

Uh, you don't bring a girlfriend to Thailand, unless you're really serious.

Kind of like bringing sand to the beach, or, beer to an Oktoberfest.

russbo.com

Comment

That would make it difficult then, wouldn't it?

And yeah, we're pretty serious. We've talked about the big M a few times.

Comment

Bring her.

After she meets me, if she's still sane, marry her.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X