• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could I forget
    I wonder who'se the best bet
    This is most rhymed yet.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

And with that final third submission, Onesp1ng earns his training in Thailand. Also bribery didn't hurt him any either. Onesp1ng, I've notified Doc of your champion status.

Pidgin's submissions, especially that last one, were my second favorite. Nice work!

Stylee gets props for creative use of shamless flattery.

Nods to Blooming T. Lotus for reserving two syllables out of each poem for her name.

This entry was my favorite of Flamestep's submissions, even though it wasn't about gong fu:

i have work today,
      i really hate working,
      i should sell some drugs.

Alas, He was a frontrunner but submitted too many times and disqualified himself.

And Lei Yun Fat was in it for a while for making me laugh out loud with this:

You are spamming now
      Stop this infernal madness
      Stop it right now, B.

Steve's submission had a nice beat and I could dance to it.

Doc's submission now causes me to picture him with cannonballs knocking around between his knees.

Who says judging people is no fun?

Last edited by plumflower_pm; 05-22-2005, 10:08 PM.
      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Word..

well, anyhow, congrats onespr1ng
        practice wu de

Comment

Damn.

I lost.

Sniff.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Doc relax. Just sit back in those beanbags and chill.

THOSE AREN'T BEAN BAGS!!!!!!!!111

Comment

yeah, congrats to the person who actually WANTED to win.

me and planes dont mix, so when i go to china someday im gonna pee myself the whole way.
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Flamestep, relax. Many of of the people who posted haikus in this thread already won/didn't want to win. So just sit back on that beanbag and realx.

Hey, THAT ISN'T A BEANBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Comment

its not a bean bag, its a looovesack
                  "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Those bean bags are communal?????????? :0

Originally posted by flamestep
                    when i go to china someday im gonna pee myself the whole way.

If you let us know in advance when you plan to go then, we'll all errmm... take note !!
                    cheers for the warning.

BL
                    Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-23-2005, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Cool! I mean, to all that made this possible... well, I just don't know what to say... Truly speechless.

(tear trickles down)

g

PS. to Doc (aka. the cannonballer) thanks you. And to sweet sweet PM, thanks again.

This was a really cool way of making the decision. I enjoyed it. Just have to wonder if it was the donations, my good looks, or the haiku. Guess I'll never know.
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Oh, wanted to do a reminder:

Please don't point your phallus towards his almightly baldness. (He's working with cannonballs now people!)

g
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

It was the phrase "rightly gong fu" that won it. I'll be using that in class.

hey you guys, look! It's Doc having fun on the beach!
                          (forgive me, oh bald one, I couldn't resist)

http://www.italio.com/images/old%20p...oppity-hop.jpg

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

It's all fraudulent and your funny creative realism provoking ( successful btw )comp still won my attention and disclosure nonetheless ( & thank f*ck for being a chick ( or realist min) and being able to say that without loosing too much face btw )

Lol Plumflower!!!! You''re a self singing forum legend ......... & For The Record, If we're ever in the same district , I'm ready to meet chya at no - notice ............... If I'm free

cheers chicky

Blooming Lotus lol............
                            Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-27-2005, 12:34 AM.

Comment

girl, you have an artistic way with language.

As far as meeting goes, I bet you and I could stir up ALL KINDS of trouble.

Comment

Um, does that mean people realise.. or not now...
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X