No announcement yet.

Traditional Shaolin Gong Fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it might improve your iron crotch, or cause it to wither and fall off, or turn it into burn when i pee crotch.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
      Does drinking and having sex make you a worse practitioner of iron skill techniques?

I dunno. There's good arguement for it comprimising qi and focus of it you need to pull this skill off, but I think there are healthful ways to do nearly everything.

The sex bit is about the attatchment and choice of partner etc and your skill in dealing with them ( please see wet dream and qi thread for more info) and the alcohol having ill - effect is about abusing it.
      ( shrugs). If you know what you're doing and how it works, you just do and that's that.

Blooming Tianshi

Comment

Originally posted by DeltronZer0
        If you would like authentic traditional training straight from the Shaolin Temple itself, then you cant go past Sifu Brett Russell, of the Sydney Shaolin Kung Fu school. He is a 32nd Generation disciple of Shi De Fon (31st Generation Shaolin Fighting Monk) and he is also internationally ranked by the chinese government as 4th Duan.
        We do alot of traditional training and learn very traditional forms such as Er Liu, Hong Chen,Gin Gong, Fu Si Chuan, Shaolin Tai Chi and Rou Chuan, various Arhat/Lohan forms and many others.
        Im pretty sure he is the only official Shaolin Disciple in Australia and one of the very few who are actually ranked and recognised by the chinese government.

If you'd like more information than get back to me and I can give you contact details.
        De fon is not the only "official " shaolin deciple in Australia , but being that he is a desciple under Suxi, as opposed to others who are farther removed , as in under Deyang and others of the "de" monk generation. This is the the guy I was telling you about in that PM. He is a die hard , hard core traditionalist and if you can get out to Cudgee, and don't mind paying a little extra, It'll definately be worth your while.

If you can't do that , there is also a desciple ( Xing Chung) who has a Shaolin retreat called " The Shaolin Lifestyle and Cultural Association" 1 3/4 nth of Sydney who only require you have transport ( being so far in sticks - Sth highlands) means to support your personal needs and can deal with spars cold bush and little supervision / instruction. Accom is spars but free and training likely less great than De fon ,though they have Shi De Chao often visit at little to no notice. They also have a school in inner Sydney ( ? Newstead??) and are more available for "actual" classes, but check your pms soonish and I'll send you the contact info there.

cheers and happy training.
        I also have a few others , so if neither suit, feel free to get back in touch.

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Just to clear a little up, Shi De Fon is a 31st Generation Shaolin Monk who has left the temple and has been gone for a number of years now. He is Shi De Yang's training brother under Su Xi. He spends most of his time now in Australia, which is where he was able to train my sifu, Sifu Brett Russell, or disciple name Xing Wu (32nd Generation). Shi De Fon doesnt actually take pupils on anymore and leaves that to his disciple, but he still is training sifu.
          Sifu Brett is the one that teaches out at Coogee, Sydney.

I cant say ive ever heard of the Shaolin Lifestyle and Cultural Association before, I will have to ask Sifu about that one. I havent heard of those monks before Shi De Chao or Shi De Chuan, perhaps the Doc might know of them.
          I have heard of that Ramesh guy through Sifu before, hes only spent like 3 months in China yet claims he is De Yangs disciple, but De Yang hasnt even heard of him.
          Last edited by DeltronZer0; 06-03-2005, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Stupid shaolin desciple rivalry here is rediculous. They'll say anything to discredit each other, but do your hmwk andwheat and chaff falls where it's meant.

cheers

Comment

Australian Shaolin

Hi All

I know this seems abit late considering these posts are from 2005, but i couldnt believe what i was reading!!! My teacher is Sifu Ramesh in Brisbane at the Shaolin Kung Fu Guan and i know him very well and what i read on this forum is the biggest load of crap ever!!!

For starters he doesnt drink or smoke, if you knew him you would know why little miss lotus!!! I am really disappointed about the comments made about him but i guess on these forums you can say anything about anyone without a problem.

In regards to the Shaolin Kung Fu Guan they are representatives of the Shaolin Temple in Australia with direction from the Abbot Shi Yong Xin aswell as ramesh being Grandmaster Shi De Yangs disciple (who was just at our school last week for some seminars!!!!!) eat that bloated lotus!!

In regards to Sifu's martial resume well you can go to the website but he has trained with most of China's elite and many of Shaolin Temples masters. Such noted masters as Prof Men Hui Feng, GM Pan Qing Fu, GM Chen Zheng Lei, Prof Wu Dong, GM Shi De Yang, GM Wu BIn, GM Cai Longyun, GM Ma Xianda....and the list goes on, see the website. In regards to Shaolin he has been going there for many years.

In regards to other comments of drinking and sex i think lotus needs to get a root and stop playing with herself, thats if she really is a she and not a heshe aaaarghhh!!

anyway great to be on here, hi doc!!

kind regards
              the drunken monk!!

Comment

good to see you drunken, regards to all the wonderful people in Australia. I run into quite a few of them here in Thailand, great people.

Don't let BL get you too worked up. Remember the source.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                X