Virus eradication nailed????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus eradication nailed????

I stumbled onto this article yesterday http://www.norwich-hepc.org.uk/science.html investigating hepatic degeneration and treatments etc and I came to some pretty radical conclusions. I should probably copywrite this before I post but I wanted to hit you all with something and patricularly Doc ( being as serious as a heart attack for a moment ) for some feedback. If anyone has anything intellegent at all to add, please feel free .

I really recommend you read the article if you're not familiar, but I think I just found a cure for hepatitis C though I think it 'd work for just about any virus at all. This is not a cool thread ( likely to anyone but me and hep C suffers at the moment ) but considering a life extremely important to me rides on my abilty to come up with a better maintenance plan in it's regard , and a currently pharamcuetical alternative, I'm posting it anyway. Any input at all will be sweet.

I've been looking into this for about 13 yrs and particularly relating to the more serious of the 15 strands .

It's a little exciting but read the article, give me a moment , and I'll be back to elaborate.

cheers

BL

These drugs have been around for a while, are used for various cancers and viral infections, and do not necessarily cure anything that they are used for.

They don't cure Hepatitis C. Hope you didn't get too many tattoos in your life.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Patience patience!! That's not what I was gwetting at all but here is what I got from it. The 2 main drugs on the market ( ribavirin and interferon ) work by ribavirin replacing the polymer unit but still allows the sequence to be present and the dna instruction override ( I consider the virus to be at it's cell entry point) to be maintained, (meaning the individual healthy viral rna potential still remains high and it acts as a very temporary band aid solution at best.), the interferon allowing the rna strand ( neccessary in presence to cell function) to still duplicate itself ( which in its double stranded production defines viral presence itself ) and instead blocks the viral rna from replicating itself ( spreading as opposed to initial strand disfunction of duplication at dna lvl) by coating the cell in additional protein so the virus cannot get out and spread ) and the host cell snuffs the current active virus.
      That sounds great, except that besides the side effects these drugs have making you feel sick anyway ( though not dying so quickly ) the interferon still doesn't stop the initial dna sequence order to produce the stand in 2s.

I think that if someone can access the dna coding sequence at the cell entry point where the instruction was to produce a single strand but with the viral entry is now to produce double strands ( viral rna ) from the initial and neccessary rna production order ( by dna interuption or removal of that part of the sequence or the whole rna production order instruction, then reinsert via dna transplant a healthy instruction sequence code portion, that the override ( to produce cell / strand mutancy ) would be eradicated and reinserted to produce fresh healthful strands.
      I can't personally see any real reason why it wouldn't work for any virus at all, but not knowing alot about dna milkshaking procedures, that's as far as I got.

I also know first hand that some of these drugs and other alternative maintenance and increased longevity methods along similar lines have meant that during initial blood tests to find the disease, it's happened many a time that the virus has albeit gone into apparent remmission ( or stopped being present in the blood stream ) until further tests proved that the viral production was in fact still a dna instruction , though the production was never actually stemmed and the initial test result negative .

I'm fairly tired so that's likely a little confusing twd the end. If anyone can tell me why this is is not feasible, I'd love to hear it.

Btw : I also think that breaking down the polymer fragment to a more simple state consiting of under 15 units ( the necc min to for the virus to effect other cells ) and then sending the cell into protein / fat coating induced hibernation causing hyperactivity and heat within the call, then breaking the cell down at hyperactive climax and flushing it or forcing elimination while the virus is at it's most movement vulnerable state ( through a catabolism dietary regime for example ) would be another better alternative to what's currently on the market with very little no side effect except high maintenance and more constant vigilance.

enough for now anyway but thx for even reading this far.

cheers

Blooming Lotus

btw : the tatoo thing makes no sense.
      Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 06-15-2005, 03:08 AM.

Comment

There are a few reasons why this won't work. First off, the viral RNA whether single strand or double strand will still be viral RNA, the definition you give is a slight misunderstanding. The message to duplicate or produce the proteins needed for the viral coat (which will assemble before the virus leaves the cell to infect other cells) are encoded in this RNA. The double strand stage is only temporary and you will find that the RNA in the live infectious virus is single stranded. RNA by its nature tends to want to be single stranded all the time. So stopping formation of the double strand if it were possible would have to be constant to stop replication however the viral RNA would still produce it's proteins and the still viral and infectious RNA would still be present, albeit in low levels which may show little/no effect. Stopping the cells natural dealings with RNA (viral or otherwise) to acheive the above would have to be done for the rest of the patients life. Which brings us to point two.

The message to deal with this RNA is not really encoded in the DNA as you seem to be suggesting. The DNA in this case being from the cell itself, as Hep C has no DNA as discussed. The cell uses RNA as a message to do stuff normally, for example, the message to produce alcohol dehydrogenase in the liver to break down alcohol is encoded in the DNA, which is then transcribed to RNA which the same 'machinery' translates into the required protein. To shut down these mechanisms you would either have to stop the cell machinery totally or remove the DNA which makes this machinery in the first place, either of these would make the cell non-viable and kill it. At this stage their is no real 'on' switch in the DNA which you could remove. Even if there were it is very hard to find and even harder to target specifically. Unfortunately it is not as simple as having a look under a microscope and using some nano-scissors (at least not yet).

The RNA is self replicating and the DNA is not really involved with this virus. Other viruses like HIV copy themselves into DNA and insert into the host's genome presenting a different problem. So there is one reason this won't work for all viruses. The other factor is mutation. As viruses replicate so much, and the replication is never of 100% fidelity, mutation rate is generally quite large. Some of these mutations have no effect and some actually render the virus useless. But there will be some which make it relatively super compared to the original and given the right conditions, such as not being able to form double strands, a mutant which could replicate around this would be much favoured and end up representing the dominant viral population in the cell/body. This makes it difficult to come up with cures. Not sure how much this affects Hep C but for Influenza and HIV this is a major issue and I would bet Hep C has quite a fair bit of mutation going on.

Basically all viruses tend to hijack the cell's natural machinery and take advantage, and they have many sneaky ways of doing it. Some aren't so good and we have found ways to get rid of them, even with just the human bodies natural defence mechanisms, others though are well evolved to take on their target and it will take a lot of investigation on how we can beat them. Of course by then, there'll be some new virus which we have to start all over again.

Finally, don't be disheartened, many great scientists are working on new treatments and preventions of diseases like Hep C and although your idea may be slightly flawed, you're obviously thinking in the right direction. Read more, and keep contributing, some of the best ideas don't have to come from people working in that field. Ultimately penicillin was discovered by accident, so keep it up mate. Last word, Pamela Anderson has Hep C to my understanding, which if nothing else brings attention to it, which in turn brings funding to research, so hopfully more funding will bring faster results.

R

Comment

in related news, i just invented a perpetual motion machine, and a faster-than-light engine. no i haven't built either one yet, but don't worry... it's all right here in my head.

Comment

Just how many tattoos do you have??

We won't ask about body piercings, but, if you want to tell, we want to listen.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Science
              There are a few reasons why this won't work. First off, the viral RNA whether single strand or double strand will still be viral RNA,

BS !!! RNA production is a neccessary phyisological function and cellular health and only defines viral permeation and presence when that strand duplicates itself ( seperate to the action that makes the virus spead from cell to cell ) ............... 2 x twisty strands = virus
              the definition you give is a slight misunderstanding. The message to duplicate or produce the proteins needed for the viral coat (which will assemble before the virus leaves the cell to infect other cells) are encoded in this RNA ( no the rna is encoded with the order to split when polymers units are present beyond a 15 unit sequence ) . The double strand stage is only temporary ( idiot!!! ) and you will find that the RNA in the live infectious virus is single stranded. ( again ....... ) Only healthy RNA by its nature tends to want to be single stranded all the time. So stopping formation of the double strand if it were possible would have to be constant to stop replication however the viral RNA would still produce it's proteins and the still viral and infectious RNA would still be present, albeit in low levels which may show little/no effect. Stopping the cells natural dealings with RNA (viral or otherwise) to acheive the above would have to be done for the rest of the patients life. Which brings us to point two.

The message to deal with this RNA is not really encoded in the DNA as you seem to be suggesting. The DNA in this case being from the cell itself, as Hep C has no DNA as discussed. The cell uses RNA as a message to do stuff normally, for example, the message to produce alcohol dehydrogenase in the liver to break down alcohol is encoded in the DNA, which is then transcribed to RNA which the same 'machinery' translates into the required protein. To shut down these mechanisms you would either have to stop the cell machinery totally or remove the DNA which makes this machinery in the first place, either of these would make the cell non-viable and kill it. At this stage their is no real 'on' switch in the DNA which you could remove. Even if there were it is very hard to find and even harder to target specifically. Unfortunately it is not as simple as having a look under a microscope and using some nano-scissors (at least not yet).

The RNA is self replicating and the DNA is not really involved with this virus. Other viruses like HIV copy themselves into DNA and insert into the host's genome presenting a different problem. So there is one reason this won't work for all viruses. The other factor is mutation. As viruses replicate so much, and the replication is never of 100% fidelity, mutation rate is generally quite large. Some of these mutations have no effect and some actually render the virus useless. But there will be some which make it relatively super compared to the original and given the right conditions, such as not being able to form double strands, a mutant which could replicate around this would be much favoured and end up representing the dominant viral population in the cell/body. This makes it difficult to come up with cures. Not sure how much this affects Hep C but for Influenza and HIV this is a major issue and I would bet Hep C has quite a fair bit of mutation going on.

Basically all viruses tend to hijack the cell's natural machinery and take advantage, and they have many sneaky ways of doing it. Some aren't so good and we have found ways to get rid of them, even with just the human bodies natural defence mechanisms, others though are well evolved to take on their target and it will take a lot of investigation on how we can beat them. Of course by then, there'll be some new virus which we have to start all over again.

Finally, don't be disheartened, many great scientists are working on new treatments and preventions of diseases like Hep C and although your idea may be slightly flawed, you're obviously thinking in the right direction. Read more, and keep contributing, some of the best ideas don't have to come from people working in that field. Ultimately penicillin was discovered by accident, so keep it up mate. Last word, Pamela Anderson has Hep C to my understanding, which if nothing else brings attention to it, which in turn brings funding to research, so hopfully more funding will bring faster results.

R

thx shaloin science. I've just come to the conclusion you're a total rambling unknowledgable opinionated dick! Read a book or 3 mmmkkkk.........
              Moving onto intellegent debate though, as it turns out , I spoke last night to an Australian medical associate highly situated and respected national union member and surgerical / theatre nurse friend of mine with a long lineage of family doctors and med proffessors about this very thing.
              He tells me that this is the exact tangent the international med science reasearch crews are currently pursuing. He's going to hunt down some conference dates and related research crew links for me for three institues ( 1 x South Aust - oz , 1 x nsw ( sydney ) and 1 x US institute ) he knows ( through med conference & bulletin "in-house " whispers etc) are hashing out the same investigatins twd the specific dna sequence code fragment pertaining to RNA production and duplication order duplication. When he does, no doubt I'll share it with whoever's interested here . Out on a limb here, but it lookas like we'll all live a while longer and suffer less after all.

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                Just how many tattoos do you have??

We won't ask about body piercings, but, if you want to tell, we want to listen.

1!! Lft breast , sexy she - fairy, 13 yr old hm job. Considering cosmetic tatooing for those famous brows and lipline , when I check in for my buy some breasts, teeth, nose shop stay treatments ( for marketing and partner humoring purposes . Many thx to Doc for pointing out how the hooters ( tit -chick in panities work ) cash cow is all you want ..........too easy (stunt or body double gigs 'll do nicely aswell if I get around to it ) , and then maybe something Asian / shaolin on the back of my neck or small of back ( ???) aswell ............... just not in Thailand
                .......thx for the interest ( )

Lotus
                Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 06-16-2005, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
                  in related news, i just invented a perpetual motion machine, and a faster-than-light engine. no i haven't built either one yet, but don't worry... it's all right here in my head.

Excellent ! So now if yiou can take your hand off it a mo and share what the **** a perpetual motion machine is and does, we'll all be happy right with you.

Comment

This thread is just really funny for no particular reason at al. Perhaps this website will bring some light unto your lives.... haha hehe haha hehe

HANTU777 platform bagi pecinta game online yang menginginkan pengalaman bermain yang menghibur sekaligus berpotensi menguntungkan...
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

jeeze BL, there must be a lot of uneducated opinionated dicks in your life.

Comment

Lol..........

Now that you mention it , there have actually been a fewof those

So I did some hmwk for you last night because I probably wouldn't hate the entirity of some of your feedback nor your general ( but related ) ramblings once you've read some of the same stuff . So I came up with this "earth star publishing " group who have got bulk information from colaborative works from Doctors and med professors world wide . They have an extremly cool and well researched and reference sited booklet and cd that they love to snd out to ppl for nothing. I don't know exactly what's on the web site, but they're at www.meditate.com or you can call them on Aus freecall 1800 505034 or WA ( wesaten aust) (08) 94458124.
                        They're really just trying to sell you holosync products that work ( as they describe and document research notes on) like qigongs etc but with more ch'an type techs and the research they have is pertaining to longvity, ghr production, dhea, cortisol, melatonin under meditational trance state and so on. They also give you some good graphs and charts to explain how the hormones relate to brainwaves and how those brainwaves respectively relate to bodily repair functions and maintenance of health etc.

It's a good read if you can get in touch with them but failing that, as soon as I can swing it, I'll scan my own copy and post it sometime soonish.

cheers

Blooming Lotus

Comment

shaolin science :-

also found these links and thought you might like to get half a clue before nxt pretending you actually know what your talking about.

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...nG=Search&meta=

cheers

Blooming Lotus

Btw : wtf happened to my rep ????!!! ...... lucky in I'm in too friendly a mood to tell you what an idiot you just quietly made of yourself but because it obviously means so much , keep it anyway......
                          Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 06-17-2005, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
                            Got one thing to say
                            Attached Files
                            practice wu de

Comment

I gotta start selling shit like that on this website, and finally, make some money.

The crap that people try to pull on others. BL, I can't believe that you even bother reading that shit.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X