No announcement yet.

Virus eradication nailed????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being it seems we've all gone uncharacteristically quiet allow me to lighten it back up.

If the pain this disease has bestowed on me has taught me anything at all , it's that often most of my best insights have come to me through my most intense pain............ most ppl don't ever get that on that lvl!!! My warriors boon maybe ???

Anyway, being that my homework has led me to this guy who has totally cured ppl of the same diseases and would likely do it for myself aswell ( as intrusive as his methods are comparitively to my own ( once I find a budget for it and someone to make or loan me the equipment for the "project research" .........taps pen to desk and runs med contact resources and institue heads in own head ) ) , as it turns out - the whole thing has been nothing but good. I'll be cured, ( or be able to keep it at bay al the way out of my blood and fluids back to the original rna cell frag code) , will likely soon remember what life is like without pain or the neccessity for pedantic many time daily rituals to prevent it , and other's will benifit and stop dying so fast aswell.

Just out of interest though, did we all know here that when hep B was rampant in Africa and so on and spread in epedemic proportions to the civilised west, that it wasn't until some loud mouthed humanitarian made enough noise that that vacine was even approved release !!!!!!!!!!!!! And why??? Those pharmacuetical industry commies and their red seated mates is why!
    Anyway crux is, the cure is there and sooner or later, someone's going to be bored enough to make noise about it!

Very cool news though right!

cheers and thx for the "encouragement " ............

Blooming tianshi

Comment

I hope you are right about curing yourself or at least having more control over the pain. I genuinly wish you all the best.

You are right too about the pharmaceutical industry. If you talk to anyone in academia you'll find that is why most of them stay with the relatively crappy wages, because they don't want to be rulled by the "we'll cure it if we can make shed loads of cash from it" attitude.

Anyway, good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X