Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kali / Silat & JKD

The french sukk a$$!

I feel a better.

But they still manage to beat us hung gar folk. :'(
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Okay. I've only got 4 mths before I leave to go back to China max, and the TSD is spunding sweet. I have funny kicks from all that dimmak complacency so the kali sounds good aswell. What about tong long vs Kali????

PM :I don't even know what to say you about the wrist stength and flexibilty......... I've moving it like that for longer and faster and harder than I think you'd really appreciate from there ! Thx for the head up on it but let's not go making the boys jealous then ha

Lotus
    "honestly girls dont seem to want anything other then whatever they want "atm" then that can always change:"
    maestro's love genius.

first we work to live, then we live to work, ..& then when someone else can do it good enough without us - we can all run off and die.
    Blooming tianshi lotus

"find something & thatd turn me on.." drahillionaire, warren buffet.

'if you keep going, eventually you get there' chuck norris

17th century french sailors were born and died on ships. My guess is they probably didn't have to hold on to the railing for any reason, and certainly not for a fight, which they probably saw a LOT of.
    yup, they practically were born and died on ships... and one of the things they learned from an early age was, hold on to the railings.

Quote Originally Posted by blooming tianshi lotus
    Okay. I've only got 4 mths before I leave to go back to China max, and the TSD is spunding sweet. I have funny kicks from all that dimmak complacency so the kali sounds good aswell. What about tong long vs Kali????

PM :I don't even know what to say you about the wrist stength and flexibilty......... I've moving it like that for longer and faster and harder than I think you'd really appreciate from there ! Thx for the head up on it but let's not go making the boys jealous then ha

Lotus

lol.. oh sorry, I keep forgetting you're a perfect warrior machine. Too much is never enough, however...

If you mean mantis vs. Silat, I think it could be a rippin' good fight. Mantis versus kali would only be good up to the point where the mantis practicioner disarmed the kali guy, then it would be all over.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

that's what i always say about hapkido vs. colt .45 style.

Quote Originally Posted by plumflower_pm
    lol.. oh sorry, I keep forgetting you're a perfect warrior machine. Too much is never enough, however...

If you mean mantis vs. Silat, I think it could be a rippin' good fight. Mantis versus kali would only be good up to the point where the mantis practicioner disarmed the kali guy, then it would be all over.

?? Oh .the perfectly flawed true heart bad assed nothing to loose type warrior ??? Yah............ but let's just keep that quiet for a mo KKay!

So what if the kali dude was skilled in mantis then????

Now there's an unexpected plot twist i!! ( btw : no bets will be taken for lack of belief in your perspective and information!!!) ...........

( Btw : wtfelse do you do with your time if not train and study between play and work then??? You just sit right??? lol......... I don't get it!!!

No wonder competition is so hard to find!!! lol........... ;........crazy warrior folk ha ??? )

Set for training anyway so cheers all the same!

Btl
    "honestly girls dont seem to want anything other then whatever they want "atm" then that can always change:"
    maestro's love genius.

first we work to live, then we live to work, ..& then when someone else can do it good enough without us - we can all run off and die.
    Blooming tianshi lotus

Okay BL, you're better than all of us combined. We all admit it.

Christ Lei Yun!!!

Don't do that for chrissakes !!!! I was only humoring the "Marsha Marhsa Marsha " bs she was singing anyway and really , as funny as it is to see her act that way, & entertainment and claws aside, you might wantto take into consideration a little pain and adversity some time soon all of your own!
    I can't help working my ass off ( though alcohol definately seems to help !! ; ) and I can't help that I know shit , and do shit cause I know I can and feel like a slack ass when I don't . I think because athletes learn best from adversity and hardship , that we all can learn something extra at any time we choose!
    Don't quote me here PM, but I kinda think the sweat and blood 'd suit you anyway.

take a trip honey and don't bring moisturiser!!!!!

cheers

BL
    maestro's love genius.

Blooming tianshi lotus

Just because we don't post about it doesn't mean we don't do it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast