No announcement yet.

Sexiness and body parts................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexiness and body parts................

Knew that'd make you read !

Anyway, I'm pretty sure we've done this here before but I just noticed something very delicious the other day in way of some very nicely stacked masculine oblique muscle bands.......

Knowing how much I dig my own ( and how hard I happily work to get them.......... lol ) I wondered if this perverted fascination might be something others here might be sharing with me??? ( & particularly if you are said sexy oblique owner !! )

Failing that, I also saw "Hero" twice the other day ( ) and noticed Jet Lis lower back and then some-else's quite very nice anterior delts.
    Now tell me Plumflower............... am I mistaken or is that one hell of sexy manhood????!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just to be fair though - we'll even let you boys post your own visual fem pleasures aswell!

Not quite enough to leave home for, but definately worth taking notes on ! ........... Are we still doing body appreciation here at Russbo or have I been sweating my hiney off blissfully alone while everyone got ............... "mature "?????

lol............

'bout time we bought it back to sex anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blooming Lotus
    Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 06-27-2005, 03:39 AM.

Well I just watched a show called "Supersize She" on the Discovery channel. Basically it was The biggest female body builders ever. Needless to say I have nothing to post on "what is sexy" for a long time. I am just going to cry. Ew.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

lol............

I'm both surprised and not unimpressed you boys didn't jump on this!!

The truth outs then ha

cheers

Comment

Daode.......

that pelvic v thing athletes get on is definately sweet, but it's imo just a little too easy and really isn't neccessarily much more than leaness . Throw in that oblique band though and we're talking work aswell................ now that is hot !!

Blooming Lotus

Comment

I thought all the woman loved me for my brain....
          practice wu de

Comment

"all the woman". nice.

i have very little to say on the subject of the relative sexiness of specific muscle groups, other than that if you're a girl, take it easy with that shit, please. unless of course you're an australian zen master prizefighting model PhD.

Comment

"zen master prizefighting model PhD."

If that was true I would have made the trip to australia a long, long time ago.

Comment

well according to BTL, it is. then again, we all know how active her imagination is.

Comment

Personally I find the ladies go wild for my beer gut.. and rightly so given the years of training it took to achieve such perfection..

Comment

now boys... The girl's got a point!

I like a set of cut shoulders on a man... and nicely defined hamstring muscles...

BtL Did you ever see "The Transporter" with Jason Statham? Great movie, and Statham is quite the piece of fine art to look at. That is my idea of a deeeelicious man.

Jet Li is also a fine thing, but at 5'10" and 135lbs I'm an amazon, so I like 'em a smidge bigger.
                    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

i like u, u like me?

Comment

No.

but what??? Are we all pretending we're monks and nuns and everyone is basing their relationship potentials on soul attractions and spiritual connections???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

RFLMMofoAO!!!!!!!!

Tally ho then ...........

Blooming tianshi

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
                          No.

but what??? Are we all pretending we're monks and nuns and everyone is basing their relationship potentials on soul attractions and spiritual connections???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

RFLMMofoAO!!!!!!!!

Tally ho then ...........

Blooming tianshi
                          A cow eats plants
                          A lynx eats meat
                          Armadillos eat just about anything

Seals mate with seals
                          Vultures mate with vultures
                          Cockroaches mate with cockroaches

Comment

dude. like, totally.

and look out for those man-eating anteaters.

Comment

Too bad "The Transporter" is effin blad.
                              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                              X