No announcement yet.

Sexiness and body parts................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's "blad"? is that anything like "good"? 'cause if so, you're right.

it's not a monumentally important FILM or anything but it was fun.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Bald. "The Transporter" is bald. He also sucks at speaking non-accented English, as seen in "The One". I forgot about page 2 on this thread because the post I intended to reply to was one discussing his creamy hamstrings, Jet's cute back, and well-cut pork shoulders.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by plumflower_pm

Forget the new hotness........

right here folks ........ Plumflower, your new trollness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by plumflower_pm

Please see your new dd total and consider it sdomething to put towards some perspective and niiiiiiceness!

Blooming tianshi Lotus

Comment

I'm nice...
            and now I'm nice and rich.

You are certainly interesting.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

I'd put that somewhere safe....
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I don't get your comment !!

Anyway..........You are not nice PM!!!! But failing nice, you've always got.....................

that other thing you do sometimes ....................????? .

Anyway, go buy some training then........... somewhere far far away ( although just quietly , if you go to thailand, you'll likely get a day 1/2 max ............. actually, take the massage from the fat Asian woman, and go do some qigong on the beach......aloooowan.........for hrs !!! ............... mmmmmm ( add H.J.S droll here ) mmmmm.... now we're talking niceness !

cheers anyway!

( btw : as much as i'd like to let it go , being that someone has to tell you at some point, it may aswell be me...... Plumflower , you are nasty, trite and a bitch!!! Now go train, go pamper yourself in something deliciously femme, relax , say lotsa nice things to yourself, believe half of them minimum and go play nicely ! ........... unless you're required to be kicking ass or making smuttin which case diiirty and not so nice will suffice!! ..and no ..spelling will not be checked and nor will grammar.

Blooming tianshi

Ps : check that rep out !!! lol .to bad i'm not staying ........... and yet another reason to love the underground !!!! crazy hackers
                Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 07-01-2005, 02:46 AM.

Comment

No, you may have just figured out that if you donate money, well, you earn rep. Since you donated over 60,000, you've now got the rep to boot...

Where are you going? Are we not worthy of your company anymore?

g
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

My comment was a compliment. I like conviction in people, I wouldn't waste keystrokes on you if I didn't think you were an interesting person.

As apparent executor of your will, I have spread the DDs around. Check your pockets, everyone.

Both times we have clashed, (scientology thread and silat thread) you insulted me without provocation, usually based on an assumption of yours. I see in you a pattern of personally attacking people that you feel are incorrect, and that pisses me off, and I respond accordingly. If that makes me a bitch, then so be it.

I do appreciate your nod to my martial ability. I too respect your obvious martial experience - and most especially your body mechanics/TCM knowledge.

That said, since you have called just about everyone on this forum a jerk or an ass at one point or another, I suppose I've just formally become a member of a pretty big club.
                    Last edited by plumflower_pm; 07-01-2005, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Wtmofo????

Who digs anyone 100%??????!!!!?????.......... ever????

I quite dig lots of stuff about all of you on varous lvls for various reasons and if you interperate what I say to you as some type of beration, you just don't quite get who I am at all.!!! ....yes you also sh*t me and yes I often disagree with things you say,,,,,,,,,, but it's kind of different to what you think I'm getting at ( apparently ) and sometimes there's little I can do about that .

If you saw me lol and maybe rflyao at how wrong your perception was ...........

I don't know folks......... sorry if my in-your-facedness makes you feel bad.......... I'm quite nice and caring on most subtle lvls ............. really.......... I think it's a curse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

BL

Comment

You're a freaking weirdo who can't put together a thought worth a shit...

There, I said it.
                        practice wu de

Comment

I went away for the weekend. Glad to see things are perking along nicely.

Everybody say it together now... "first type, THEN drink."

Comment

As far as people getting it or not... what an unlikely canidate.

If you want to talk about "getting it" feel free, you make an ass out of yourself just about every time you do. Then you seem to get it once in a great while, then stick you foot so far down your throat you give yourself a rectal exam the next post when you argue about shit you obviously have no idea about.

now, back to sexiness.

Girls are not sexy that think they are smarter than they really are.
                            practice wu de

Comment

Look , I might drink on o ccassion ( like daily ....... and yes , I still stand by my reason for it ) , and I know you think I'm horrible with how I say things and what I say . What you don't know(tice) , is how much support I actually give ppl and the way I do that sh*t . I also do it via pms for ppl and have for yrs . I am an extremely very quietly and discreetly caring woman ok!!
                              I also mean what I say..... If I said someone was acting like jerk......... it was probably because they were!!!!!!!........ and because I'd noticed several times prior.
                              Someone's got to tell us these things right??? .............. just like someone should tell you something nice about you around the same ............. even if it's the same person....................

pls rpt 10 X ............. constructive criticism is good ................... telling someone they suck when you have no interest in their well being ............. baaad.

.............kkkk?????

k then .

cheers
                              and bring on some of that sexiness .....................

Lotus

Comment

well i think fidel castro sucks. and no, i don't have any interest in his well-being. but i'd tell him.

i mean, if his bodyguards weren't around.

Comment

Working...
                                X