age limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• age limits

hi, i will be 17 if i decide to go to train. I live in the UK. do they take 17 year olds into the schools? or do u have to be 18? also what other problems could not being 18 bring up?

Thank u, plz reply

Well in my boxing club here in UK there are some classes for 7-8 years old.They all go in the ring!
    I'm pretty sure that whatever the style is you can start training anywhere at any age,and if there are ages restrictions,i guess you knocked to the wrong door.
    The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

Notorious, are you talking about going to China or going to a local school?
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Going to china! lol

Sorry i should of said that in the 1st post.

Anyways i jus wanted to kno if they have age restiction to forigners?

Also is it harder to get a long visa this way?

Comment

Age is not an issue for these schools. If you have the money, they'll take you. But a long term visa is going to be an issue; that will take some work. China is not as "free" with their visas as other countries.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

well thnx for the replys. Ive read on other websites that you need to show that u have a business card or something. If that is the case i can get something to show im in a business. But can it be any business? or does it have to be a specific business?

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious_1
              Ive read on other websites that you need to show that u have a business card or something.
              Haha what the hell?!!! You found a school that requires its students to have a business?! NO F*CKING WAY!!! LOL

Comment

ROFL!!!!!!
                no u got it all wornggggggggg....

LOL i meant that to get the visa wat sorta business card do u need to get a 6 month stay?

Comment

Oh, but still. Why would you need a business card to get a visa? To get a tourist visa up to 6 months you only need a passport i think. For over 6 months stay you need a student (X) visa. For this, you need a letter of invitation from the school, and a letter from Department of Education of China (also sent to you by your school).

Comment

ah ok thnx alot

Comment

hi

hi
                      i think it doesnt matter .nobody cares about how old you are.trust me on this.you can go anywhere if you like.take it easy

Comment

no strict age limit,they learn kungfu at very age,such as some famous chinese kungfu stars

Comment

Working...
                        X