Do we or don't w ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flow
    Let me show you why i think you must be happier than me in your naivety,ans how small and inhibited you definitly are:
    "{[/ QUOTE/]} : " I'll let you figure out what you all bout"This in enough for me to know that you are suffering,LOL

"find something that's bugging you and sit and run possibilities and effects until you find a peace resoloution and walah:succesful meditation(btw : I've learnt , taught this for 16yrs.."------>16 years on the wrong path,damned it's too late for you,really.

When i read you,as well as when i read your posts since a while now,i only see egocentrism and mind masturbation,which makes me hundred per cent sure that you are everything but enlightned,but more of a kind of self conscious spoilt brat over confident.

I have no respect for you,i just feel nothing.I bet the best you have to do now is to enter a real fight and get your ass kicked(god i wish i was the one),or maybe find a man who ****s you well would help you to release all this shit you hold inside.

I tried to be patient with you,but i really couldn't stand it anymore(LLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL),and i think i'm not the only one here on internet or in Australia!(mostly your friends if you have some)
    Hey,advice,create your own forum,where only you can acess,then you could ask questions and anwer it all by yourself!

Alright you can now quote from here and demonstrate your all mighty wisdom i don't give a ****,bloody hell!

don't approve of your crassness that is!!! Totally offensive post and just quietly , if he doesn't @@#$%#@ me well........... I guess I'd just have to have fun teaching him until he did !!!! ...... nice.

cheers

Comment

I see the quadruple post is kind to you, Miss Lotus.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
        Look at the MJ poll thread for a start ( & from about a month ago should do it btw ), where a couple of you ( and Plumflower and yourself Zach as the mainoffenders and why I've said what I have about her behaviour and so on) were just totally and constantly abusing one poor person and throwing insults at them lft rght and centre , & just because the guy had another take and supported a diffrent view...........despite his own conduct.

check yourself, BtL.

http://x.russbo.com/vb/showpost.php?p=20209&postcount=7

that's just one example...
        Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

I used to do seated meditation 1st thing in the morning for several years.

Now I try to adopt the same frame of mind when doing kata or hitting the heavy bag.

I liken it to moving meditation which, I've read, is what karate folks are striving for because of its benefits when fighting.

Mark
          Karate/Jujutsu at Akron Shaw JCC

Comment

quote from BL:"I've just come to the conclusion you're a total rambling unknowledgable opinionated dick"

So why not say:"I've just come to the conclusion you're a total rambling unknowledgable opinionated *****"???????

Why did i get angry at you?Because you always talk shit on people you don't know for a second!Iy's not you're always criticizing(i could stand it)it's you don't even listen to what i say,for you my opinion is unvaluable???How do you expect i'm going to react when i come home after a ****ing hard day knacked and i read your shit?I can see you from here hiding behind your computer like a filthy coward bitch believing in your supreme deductive analysis and superiority,on a fake unctuous calm mature ****ing tone.

So,whatever,i feel sorry about it now but it will be like that,as everyone here,i don't like you and i certainly won't ask you to like me(LOL)or to teach me any crap(oh i didn't know fitness' instuctors were meditation experts and security guards-poor you i've done this job it's hell of boring...-gong fu expert-and the way you describe yourself deadly fighters!).

I won't apologize and now stop attacking you because in a way you did nothing but being apart of yourself here,as i just now been a part of myself too(harsh?Vulgar?What don't you know about human race?)

Alright i wish here English was my first language so i could totally explain what i think,but anyway,
            CHEERS!!!!!!!

I'm telling you don't know where the **** i come from,what i've been through,as well as i don't know what the hell happened in your ****ing life.That's why at first i wouldn't get angry at you.But i simply couldn't stand the way you always
            The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

BL, it doesn't surprise me in the least that you see yourself as peaceful, reasonable and wise, and that you don't see the people who disagree with you that way. you've made that abundantly clear in the past without needing to fill up 4 more posts on this thread to underscore it.

my point wasn't to insult you. my point was to demonstrate to other people who may be reading this thread my feelings about meditation, and the reasons for them.
              Last edited by zachsan; 07-08-2005, 04:16 PM.

Comment

That was damn reasonable of you, Zach.

...you feelin' ok?

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

why thank you. i attribute it to my recent experiments with astral projection and psychic surgery.

Comment

dude, watch out with that psychic surgery... my spine still hasn't grown back...

I meditate when I'm flustered or stressed, thats about it...

It isn't an "empty" meditation, but more of a reflection and what would bizarro stylee do.
                    practice wu de

Comment

psychic surgery........ is real........
                      Attached Files
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

psychic surgery........ is real........ as is psychic dentistry
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Ok I think I just removed your spleen. check and see if it's gone.

Comment

no, but half my liver is....

and I want it back.. I need that, I'm not nice to the other half.
                            practice wu de

Comment

HEY! Thanks....my tooth feels much better now.. Let's say I owe you some d'dollar$..

g
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

nothing beats circle walking... moving meditation at its best.
                                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                                X