MISSING PERSON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISSING PERSON

I received this email from a concerned parent. If anyone has any information about this individual, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I am Dorothy Maynard and I am looking for my son (well stepson). He went to Thailand in Feb. 2004 I last herd from him in April 2004 from Bangkok Thailand. One of the things he told his brother was that he wanted to be at a Shaolin temple in China. I do not know what temple wanted to go to, just that it was Shaolin. I just found this site and decided to write to you.

His name is Joseph E. Ginevicz and he is 29 years old He will be 30 on October 26. I know he was very unhappy and I only want to know that he is alive and well. I am not trying to question his decision to leave. Please if you know of a temple who would welcome an American would you see if my son is there?

Yes we have him as a missing person with the US State Department and we have been in touch with the American Embassy in Thailand.

I know a lot of people were lost after the earth quake but he was missing long before that.

It’s been so long time and I just want him to know I love him and miss him. Please if you have any information tell me I just want to know what happened to him. Well maybe I would like him to come home as well but I will settle for knowing what happened to him

Attached are some photos of Joe and note the tattoo is filled in but I have no photo of the finished tattoo.

If you know of any other places I can ask please tell me about them?

Thank you for reading this.
    Photos of the missing individual are attached.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Did you any get any notices about this guy Doc ? Just thought I'd ask. That blows ! My heart goes out for that mother and any other with missing kids. I'm sure you well know, in some places in China and I'm sure Thailand you could dissappear pretty easy if you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Most likely you wouldn't be found either !!!

Oi... That really sucks....
    "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Doc I know you are not a missing person bureau, but have you given this to De Cheng et al? I'll give it to my bunch and see if anyone recognises him.

Chicken

Comment

No I haven't. This guy's been missing for over two years. He either doesn't want to be found, or can't be found...
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

This website called how-to-notarize-an-electronic-signature-with-signnow​ was a lot of fun for me. I can literally get everything on my hands in record speed. I'm quite pleased with this one!​

Comment

Where is their secure version of the website. They have shifted to airslate.com/bots/smartsheet​ and this is a cause of concern for me. They should advertise the https one considering how paranoid people can get.​

Comment

With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money,​ Immobilien Emsland kaufen

Comment

This is such a nice useful resource that you are supplying and also you meet the price of it away for forgive. I hero reward seeing websites that take at the value of supplying a setting useful resource for set wandering. it’s far the primeval what goes on the order of comes almost about recurring.​ pos4d

Comment

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

My website: How to play baccarat?

Comment

Working...
                  X