Li Peng, the future movie star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Li Peng, the future movie star

My sources tell me that Li Peng, the famed ex monk who first got his start in Holland, and then, eventually found himself in New York, now is well on his way to becoming a movie star.

He's actually involved in three things at this time. Apparently he's been in talks with some producer in Hollywood, who is interested in making a movie about Shaolin monks coming to America, which will be called "Shaolin Brothers". No word yet as to whether they're interested in using illegal monk immigrants in their movie.

Li Peng is also in the process of being on Saturday Night Live, and, is also in talks with the producers of the TV show, "The Amazing Race".

We wish him the best, and hope that this new career is very successful for him.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Being a Shaolin monk is like a having free meal ticket to every buffet in the world.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I just had a conversation with my upstairs neighbors about the amazing race about 10 minutes ago.... I had two friends on it a few seasons ago, it's one of the few reality shows I can stomach. TUF was pretty good too.
      practice wu de

Comment

THe Ultimate Fighter? I preferred The Contender. TUF was just a bunch of guys bitching all day. I initially was interested because I wanted to see the workouts, but it just got ridiculous.

Edit- It was just a bunch of guys eating and bitching all day. It would have been more interesting if it was a bunch of fat chicks doing the same thing, because the fights would have been more intense.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

shaolin film central

Comment

I wonder is Yongxin will sue him.

Now that's something the underworld should bet on....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

F@#k YX..he can't have it all

If we always have to think about him...it's better we stop with the whole Shaolin shit...At this point it looks like YX is trying to get back traditional kf inside the temple but in fact he don't give a shit about that....

Comment

Working...
              X