Celebrity madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity madness

While Tom Cruise is busy declaring his love for his second sweetie since his divorce, Nicole Kidman says that since the split, she has been wary of dating men.

“I can’t help but question people’s motives, particularly men’s,” she said. “So many people want a possession or they want to be in a newspaper.”

The declaration surprised Kidman observers, who note that since her Cruise days, Kidman has been linked to Steven Bing, Lenny Kravitz, French billionaire François Pinault, rocker Robbie Williams, and others — though she or her publicist have always denied that there was ever any romance.
    Why can't they just come out with the truth? That this women is an incredible overachieving bitch that's really hard to be with?

I had a pilot friend, that used to fly her and Cruise on one of these Gulfstream rental jets. He had made it clear, that despite Cruise's idiosyncracies, Cruise was a pretty nice guy. She, on the other hand, was an absolute nightmare to the stewardesses and any other staff that went near her. A real egocentric prima donna, who was mean and nasty to all that came into contact with her.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Sounds like she's a little frigid...nevertheless, she's some old cow, and we'll all soon forget her. I barely remember her. What is she, like a talk show host? (just kidding)
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Thats all well and good, a lot of the celeb. types need to get over themselves.
      practice wu de

Comment

It'll probably happen when American culture takes a complete 180. The celebs do it because they can get away with it. And people will still love them. Except in Kidman's case.

Comment

I'd like to see that 180, but it's hard to turn around when you're sliding downhill really fast.

I saw Kidman on the tonight show and she was wierd: jittery and flighty and really came across as a bimbo.
          Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Its even scarier now that her forehead is permanently immobilized by botox. No wonder she's doing more horror films.
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Hmmm, well with a good host, I think ditzy is more entertaining than the bland and stubborn celebs who will just talk to just hear themselves talk. That is, on a good talk show, like Late Night with Conan O'Brien. On NBC Monday-Friday at 12:45...don't miss it. *smiles at the camera*

Comment

Working...
              X