Impoverished students with little opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impoverished students with little opportunities

HY MY NAME IS xxxx xxxxx, I HAVE 20 YEARS OLD AND IM FROM BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA! I FIND YOU ADRESS IN ONE ONE MAGAZINE AND DECISE TO CONTACT TO YOU! I TRAINING TAE-KWON-DO FROM MY 10 YEARS, I HAVE BLACK BELT FIRS DAY. I TRAINING TWO YEARS KICK BOX, FULL CONTACT, AND AMATERS I TRAINING NUN CHACU AND KUNG FU BY BOOKS! IM VERY EXELENT FIGHER BUT MY FINANCE SITUATION IS VERY BAD!! I FINISH MY HIGH SCHOOL AND MY BIGGEST WISHE IS THAT I MEET SOMEONE FROM SHAOLIN MONAHS AND EVEN I WOULD TRAINING WITH THEM! I HAVE SOME PHOTOS BUT I DIDNT SEND THIS FIRST TIME! I DONT HAVE MONEY THAT I GO IN SOME TEMPLE SO IF YOU HAVE SOME ADRESS THAT I CAN CONTACT THEM THAT THEY CAN HELP ME TO BECOME REAL SHAOLIN, OR YOU CAN HELP ME! CAN YOU SEND ME A MAIL ADRES FROM JACKY CHAN!!!!
    IF YOU WONT I CAN SEND PHOTOS NEXT TIME (ABOUT 40 PHOTOS)!!
    I HOPE THAT WE WILL BE IN CONTACTS!!!
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
    xxxxxxx xxxxxx

Nice to meet you. Sorry to hear that money is an issue, but, as time has gone by in China, money has become far more important over the years. It will be very difficult to find a school in the Dengfeng area that will take you for free.

One day, if I ever get the Thailand school up and running, I’ll see what I can do about getting you some training. We'll do our best to make opportunities for students who have trouble affording this education, available to all.

Take care

doc

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

doc...doc...doc...DOC!!! what are you doin' man...? GET THE PICS. For God's sakes man...
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Hey Doc, do u think you could send me a mail adres from jacky chan?

Comment

Ya'll are going to hell for this. Except doc. Unless he's kidding.
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

So that's a no on the a mail adres from jacky chan?
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

thought i had it around here somewhere..
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Next time he goes to church with Steve and I, we'll get it from him.

Just for you.

Promise.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

A little birdie told me to try.....

jackie@jackiechan.com
                I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Working...
                X