Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc the generic one

Dear reader of this letter,

I am a 17 senior at a public highschool. I play football and have a B average. When most people think of someone who would like to know more about martial arts or shaolin, they wouldn't think of someone in my position. I've always been interested in martial arts mainly due to movies, but my mother who was once an aerobic instructor hurt her back, andbegan yoga. She told me about it and I thought it was very interesting. She taught me about chi, and mind over body. I've recently been looking into buddhism and many things similiar. I am fascinated with the culture. I find the eight fold path extremely useful. I was born and will always be a christian, but I believe open-mindedness is the key to progress. It seems that learning the ways of this culture can be very advantageous to anyone. I would like to learn more about this and use it in my life. If I can learn to discipline myself the way the shaolin do, it would most certainly give me an advantage on the football feild, and even beyond highschool football. I'm thinkin about joining the marines and going through ROTC, and im aware that they have a very good martial arts program. Well I hope I have explained myself well, and I am sorry for any punctuational or ghrammatical errors i may have commited.

xxxx xxxxx

Don't be sorry about your "punctuational or ghramatical" errors. In fact, you can teach BL a few things about that. One day, when you're older, we just might introduce you to her.

Now, wouldn't that be fun.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Look at you trying to ruin a perfectly nice boy.

Bad buddhist! no biscuit!
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Oh man. If you throw in some German beer, you've got yourself one heck of a celebration. drift hunters

Comment

omg did you see the new season of riverdale ? If yes pls check these Riverdale Outfit

Comment

Working...
        X