No announcement yet.

WHERE'S DOC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Dao got it. It's the looming reflection in the Gustav Klimt.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by DeltronZer0
      From the looks of things, Im pretty sure doc is in camoflage gear and is using his shaolin 'light body skills' to hide himself in the tree/bush in the back left of the picture. Either that or hes behind the curtain....with a video camera.
      Excuse me.

Behind the curtain? Video camera?

A few things. OK?

Doc does not hide behind a curtain.

Doc does not hide.

And he certainly wouldn't be hiding with a video camera. To take pictures of poor, unsuspecting nubile young things, especially in a place where taking video of poor unsuspecting nubile young things is really, really frowned upon, if not, prohibited.

Doc doesn't do anything that's prohibited.

Doc is a law abiding, upright, righteous, civil minded, compassionate, warm hearted, civilized, civilian, with an outstanding nature. And he certainly, would never, ever, do anything to harm the sensibilities, self respect, stature and civil standing of some poor individual.

Especially if that individual was a young lady. Whom, doc has the utmost respect for.

Remember, doc loves all the young ladies.

And he has class. Class. Yes, that's right.

Class.

He could have been a contender.

Hmmm. Video. Imagine. How you could possibly think of me in such a low grade light.

My image has been shattered. My self respect destroyed. My ego dissolved.

How you could possibly think of me in this way....

Sniff.

Some more family oriented respectable video footage, attached.
      Attached Files
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Yes, but what about the human shaped reflection in the picture on the wall?
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

OK, this was a tough one, but, five grand to LYF, for his originality. And, for having the balls to even propose that I would look that hot in a black dress.

Though, I should send him to HELL with BL to suffer for all eternity, for even thinking what I would look like in a black dress. But, my devout Buddha nature prevents me from doing such a dastardly thing. Bless me. Bless you. Bless everyone. Bless BL.

Especially BL. May she get out of HELL one day.

LOL....

OK, here's another one. Another five grand. Let's see what your beloved sick minds come up with on this.
          Attached Files
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Being straddled, obviously. Also, I'll gamble that either the TV or your computer is on her side, giving her the blue glow. Maybe an aquarium.

And how merciful of you. Why do I still have two warning points? Just to stay ahead of the game, or what?
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Just curious Doc, but do you wax your head? For that luscious and overall shine? Only wondering that because im suspicious of what ever is in the background of that picture, reflecting so much light back.

Comment

Doc, I realize I'm in the minority here, but don't you have any cute male friends... firemen perhaps?

Nice work, LYF.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                  Being straddled, obviously. Also, I'll gamble that either the TV or your computer is on her side, giving her the blue glow. Maybe an aquarium.

And how merciful of you. Why do I still have two warning points? Just to stay ahead of the game, or what?
                  Yea. It's an aquarium.

I'm in the aquarium. Surprised you didn't notice that.

And you wonder why you still have two warning points.

russbo.com

Comment

Hahahahhaha...actually I do. My detective skills aren't honed enough. Please don't hate me. I have a few questions though,

1.) If you're in the aquarium, who's taking the picture?
                    2.) Why the hell are you in the aquarium?

But you don't have to answer those. People like to do their own things in the privacy of their own homes.

Comment

In the last one...doc is unequivocally the Buddha nature within each and every one of us, and thus is often seen emanating from nubile young women, held high, towards the Gods, while shaped in a circular ball, in the hands of one of the local goddesses.

But this one's obvious.

g
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

LYF, you just don't ask the great bald one WHY he is in the aquarium. He just is. Questions such as these can only lead you back to HELL. And you know who lives there now.

Sigh, why can't you be more like onesp1ng, who obviously, has a much better understanding of these very serious and important events.

russbo.com

Comment

Sorry guys :'( I'll try harder next time...

Comment

We know you will.

And don't ever doubt me again. Or onesp1ng. And especially, Steve.
                            Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

A Doc Called Wanda.

Doc, having miniaturized himself in a Thai sorority house in order to indulge his voyeuristic tendencies (and other tendencies we won't go into here), has fallen off his vantage point of the wall mounted speaker and into the aquarium, where he is in the process of being eaten by a small carp.

As you can tell by the look on his face, the best view of the show is apparently seen from inside the aquarium.

Unfortunately for the fish, Doc is of course inherently toxic, and it won't be long before he is forced to eat his way out of the carp carcass and resume his reign of miniature terror.

Comment

I know that this announcement is going to cause some sleepless nights and undue anxiety amongst the people following this, but, our little story here, is going to have to end.

The pictures of these escapades, for lack of a better word, are on my ThinkPad. My new ThinkPad.

The one that died yesterday.

Not sure why it died. BIOS won't even boot. I've had six or seven of these over the years, all with no problems. Bulletproof little things.

Except this one. (This one was made in China, and it most definitely "feels" different than the older, US and Mexican made ones).

So, until the gods at the Thailand IBM center get me back up and running, the same gods by the way, who didn't really understand my "comment" about "the ****ing thing being made in China", maybe because the Thailand IBM gods are Chinese, you're just going to have to use your imaginations as to "what happens next....."

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X