No announcement yet.

WHERE'S DOC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damnit i wanted that 1000 doc dollars, doc wont fork it over cause he knows i want more chan wu xue yuan shit!!

i actually lost that sweater u sent me and the other day i see my sister wearing it i was like..the hell did u find that?!?

she looks better in it then i do though.. im to big for that little sweater and she was wearing it again on superbowl night lolo

she somehow was throwing amazing darts aswell...is chan wu xue yuan clothing magical to?!?!?
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Magical dart powers? Secret treasure finding skills? These clothes turn you into some sort of ninja/pirate!

If that's even possible. Everyone and their dog knows that pirates and ninjas are mortal enemies.

Unless the shirts create harmony in the universe...
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Your sister is wearing it? Hmmm. we have to know more. I'll talk to Satan about delaying your entrance to HELL
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

delaying his sentence? there's no excuse for fraud..
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lolo, to bad i feel asleep early last night, my friend just came back from mexico and he showed me a 2000 camera he bought, i could set something up when i see my sister tommorow

Comment

not degradeing myself, my sister looks good in the sweater, maybe she will be on russbo lolo

shes not blonde though sorry...

Comment

Who knows. Got enough on my plate getting the rest of this stuff working.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                X